Milano, Italy pt. 2

Demitra's pov

Here I am, playing with the necklace Paige got me, writing in my journal for the second time today. First thing I did when I got to Milan and got unpacked was to open up the small box which contained that necklace. It was gold with two hearts intertwined.

"Hey..." Marisa slowly walks into our connected room in the hotel suite we're staying at. "What did you do?" I ask putting my journal away. I've decided to write a little journal to tell the team what I've been doing on the daily (since they've been blowing up my phone asking what I'm doing every damn day).

"I didn't do anything but you have to stay for another week now" my jaw drops and I shake my head. "No. I can't stay for another week. I'm not mentally prepared for another week" she sighs and sits on my bed.I've already been here for five days and I'm tired.

"I know but they loved your first photo shoot and they want you in more but they are only coming next week" I groan and lay down on my bed. "I know. I'm sorry but I tried to make them push it up but they just wouldn't"

"Okay. That's fine I guess" she thanks me and walks out my room. I sigh and pull out my phone and text my family group chat.

Fam Jam

Demitra
I have to stay here for another week :(

Eliana
Aww what a shame

Mom
Aw okay

Dad
We miss you kiddo
Come back soon

Sunday
Can I borrow your pink top?

Demitra
No

Eliana
She's wearing it

Mom
Do you know what day you'll be back?

Demitra
Next week Friday night?
I don't know but I'll let you guys know

Eliana
Good because I have so many things to return before you get back

I shake my head and go to change. Today, I have a chill day. I get dress in a cute beige skirt and a blue top, grab my phone and walk out of my room. "I'm going out. Wanna join me?" I ask Marisa who's typing away on her laptop.

"Can't. I have to get a new plane tickets" I nod my head and walk out the door. We are staying in the same hotel with the other models and I'm actually friends with most of them so it didn't take long for someone to join me.

"So Hallie, how was your shoot?" I ask opening the door for her and she thanks me. "It was good but they couldn't decide on what to make me wear. I just look good in everything" my girl Hallie (played by Katie Douglas) said.

"God I miss you" we link arms together and we walk together. "So where should we explore?" she ask looking around. "We can go to the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele?" I suggest. "Sure. I'm down" we grab a taxi and tell them where to go.

"So how's the famous basketball player?" she ask putting her seatbelt on. "How did you know about that?" she looks at me and rolls her eyes. "Bitch please. I've seen your post and things on the internet"

"Well I guess she's good" speaking of her, she just texted me.

Paigey 💗

Your sister told me that you're
coming back next week

Hello to you too and shouldn't you be asleep?
It's 6 am over there