Sleepover with the team

Demitra's pov

I woke up this morning in a good mood. Why? I don't know. I got up and took a shower and got ready for the day. Today I had a mini photoshoot. It shouldn't take too long. After getting ready, I get a text from Paige.

Paigey 💗

Good morning.
What are you doing today?

Morning.
I have a photoshoot today at 10

Perfect!
I'm coming to your photoshoot

Um no

Why not?

Because I don't want you too

Awww come on.
Please? 😢

No

Fine. At least tell me where
the shoot is at

It's at Rosewood park

Alright. See you there 😘

Wait no
You tricked me

No I didn't

Yeah you did

Should I bring anything?
Like snacks?

No because you're not going

I'll bring snacks.
See you soon

I groan and roll my eyes. There's no arguing with her. She wins all the time. It's annoying. "Demi? You ready?" Marisa yells from the kitchen. "Yeah!" I shout back. I grab my bag with all my things inside and walk out to see Marisa on her phone texting away like always. "Let's go" I follow her out of the house and to her car.

We get to the park in a few minutes and park the car. I see a familiar car parked there already and I groan. Why did she had to come? I mean I don't mind but I do at the same time. "Is that Paige?" Marisa points to a girl who's talking to some of my coworkers.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'. I walk towards her and glare at her. "Why are you here?" I ask her, crossing my hands. "To see you obviously and I said I'd come" she says making the girls next to her laugh.

I turn towards the girls. "Don't you have better things to do?" They roll their eyes and walk away. "I got you snacks" she shakes some snacks in front of my face. "I'm not a dog. Stop doing that"

I lead her to where I have my little station and tell her to sit and stay there. I sit and wait patiently as my makeup artist does my makeup for today. "So do you do this everyday?" Paige ask looking at me through the mirror. "Basically. Do you annoy people everyday?"

"Basically" I roll my eyes but smile. Soon my makeup is done and now I have to change into some clothes. "Thank you" I thank my makeup artist as always and go to get change.

"Why are you following me? You want to see me naked already?" I ask Paige as I look through the clothing options they gave me. "Obviously. I wanted to see what they had" I show her some options. "Do this one. This will look fire on you" she hands me the outfit.