Game #2

Demitra's pov

It's game day today and I'm a little nervous. Why? Because I just am. I woke up early so that I won't miss breakfast. Nika was still sleeping so I decided on my revenge.

I took her finger and shoved it in her nose and took a photo and sent it to the group chat that we have. I then shake her a little so that she gets up. "We have to go down for breakfast" I tell her. "Hm" she groans but gets up.

"Are you showing?" Nika ask grabbing her clothes and stuff. "Yeah. Wanna come?" She nods and we get in the shower together. Guys it's not weird and it's not like that. We do this all the time. She just faces one way and I face the other. 

After we showered, we got dressed. Nika wore some green pants with a white crop top. I wore some black jeans with one of Nika's shirt that I found in her bag. "Let's go" I make sure that I have the keycard since I know Nika won't have it then we walk out.

We make our way downstairs and see almost the whole team there. Geno was there talking with Aaliyah about something. We sit down at the table and started chatting.

I look around trying to find a certain blonde but she wasn't there. "Where's Paige?" I whisper to KK. "In her room. She's having a mental breakdown about her hair" she casually says like it's an everyday thing.

"I'll be right back" I excuse myself and make my way back upstairs to her room. It's the room right next to ours so it wasn't hard to find. I knock on the door and wait.

After a few seconds, the blonde opens the door with her brush stuck in her hair. "Need help?" I ask. She nods and leads me to the bathroom. I jump on the counter making her walk in between my legs.

She places her hands on my thighs as I gently take the brush and get it unstuck. "Nika texted" Paige says handing me my phone.

Twin

We're ordering soon
What do you want for drinks?

I'll just have apple juice thanks

What about your wife?

Wait

"Nika is asking what do you want to drink" she rubs my thighs a little and looks up at me bitting her lip. "Don't do that" I look away. "Don't do what?" She ask all innocently. "I'll get whatever you have" I nod and text Nika back.

Twin

Both apple juice

What do you want to eat?

Get me whatever
You know Paige more than I do
Bye

Are yall fucking???
Yo
Demitra
Let me know how it was

I put my phone down and look at her. "Um what would you like to do with your hair?" She shrugs. I roll my eyes and turn her around and started brushing her hair then braiding the sides.

"There. All done" I pat her shoulder to tell her it's down. "Wow thanks" I smile. "We should go down. Nika thinks that we're having sex" I jump down the counter and walk to the main area.

"Let me change real quick" I nod and wait patiently by the door. She wore white cargo pants with a black crop top and a black and beige jacket. "Come on" she takes my hand and her keycard then we walk back downstairs.