Girlfriend?

Nika's pov

So my two best friends are stressing out about the 'love you' situation. I'm on call with Demitra but Paige is also texting me at the same time....

I might be losing it.

Just a little.

"Nikaaaaaa please help me" Demitra whines for the tenth time this minute. "Demitra, I love you and all but please shut the fuck up. I'm trying to think" she flips me off and lets me think.

Coach P (not my coach)🖕

Nika help

What now Paige

Did she anything to you????

About?

Nika 😩

Sorry give me a second

"So the question here is that do you love her?" I ask the curly hair girl who's eating food. She's stress eating. "Yes of course" she eats a piece of cake. "But do you love her as a friend or more than that?"

Coach P (not my coach)🖕

She doesn't like me

Yes she does trust me

"Earth to Nika" I go back to the FaceTime app and talk to Demi for a bit about her problem and trying to help Paige at the same time. "Honestly, you should just tell her how you really feel" she sighs and I go out of FaceTime to text Paige.

Coach P (not my coach)🖕

Should I just like leave her alone?
KK said not too
I don't know
I think I'm going to pretend I didn't say it

How about you shut up for a
second and let me talk

Sorry ma'am

"Hey Demi. Wanna go get ice cream after my class? We don't have practice till later today" I ask the girl as I type back to Paige. "Yeah sure. I'm down"

Coach P (not my coach)🖕

Meet me at Arctic Scoops after
class for ice cream

I don't feel like ice cream tho

JUST COME WITH ME

Okayy 🙄

"Meet me at Arctic Scoops after class. Does that sound good?" I ask Demi who has calmed down on the eating. "Yeah. What time does your class end?" She types on her computer. Probably doing homework.

"Ends at 3:20. Don't be late. Bye" I hang up on her and sigh. "These girls are going to make me off myself" I grab my computer and leave my room. I'm wearing sweats and hoodie since I'm not going to the ice cream shop.

My plan is to get them together to confess their feelings for each other. And bam! Few years later I'll be a bridesmaid. "Hey Mühl" Jana says walking up next to me. "Hey Jana" we have the same class so we walked together and sat next to each other.