7.

Angel
End of January
location: Her room

We've been getting so much publicity lately and its mostly cause of me. I been cutting up in these games, going viral.

I blocked somebody shot with my shoe in one hand.

I did a TikTok dance as a celebration. I even made a three pointer at the buzzer. AH 👅

I really been out here having fun with this basketball stuff

I really been out here having fun with this basketball stuff. It's amazing fr.

I'm unapologetically me and you see it on the court.

I can't take all of the credit tho my team is also doing amazing. We're still undefeated.

Flau'jae and Alexis have been showing up too. They've won awards like Freshman and SEC Player of the Week.

They really like that. I can't be more proud of them. Playing with them is just electric.

I've also been making strides. Although i've only been at LSU for less than a year I really am the Bayou Barbie and making a name for LSU.

I was about to take a nap when my phone starting ringing "Incoming FaceTime from Da Biggest 4️⃣💜"

I answered it cheesing cause even though we getting closer to tournament time she's still busy with her music so it's nice knowing she's thinking about me and wants to talk.

"Hey 4 wassup?"

"Barbie get dressed im finna come get you"

"I was finna take a nap where we going?"

"I already know you ain't eat yet so gone head and get up i'll be there in 15"

"Now you know ima need more than 15 minutes to look good"

"You already look good now barbie, come on"

Wait why am I blushing?

I don't why but lately there's something about Flau'jae that has me wanting more.

Not more as I like her cause i'm not attracted to women but I just been wanting to spend more time with her than I usually do.

I genuinely be missing her but she be busy so I don't bother her until she bother me.

I'm actually excited to go out to eat with her so we can catch up. I mean I see her everyday but we don't talk fr.

"ANGELLLLLLLLL! Open the door!" I heard Flau'jae banging at the door.

I opened the door "Why yew doing allat at my door?" I asked her

"You was taking too long dang, I told you I was coming"

Here she go.

"You told me 15 minutes and its only been five, why you speed over here, rushing me?"

"And you still taking forever girl lets go"