20.

⚠️ smut otw
Angel
May 6th - Angels Birthday
Location: ATL - Club

I put on this pink sparkly dress with silver accessories to match and of course I have the watch that Flau got for me on. I also got some silver shades to match.

I'm probably gone wear that watch everyday fr, just because.

I'm almost ready and I genuinely can't wait to see Flau's fit. I really just want her to see me in this dress.

I didn't want to call Flau just yet cause I wasn't sure if she left the studio yet but I needed to know if she was coming straight here or meeting me at the club.

I guess I could text her but I want to see her and see what she's doing.

It's like she read my mind or something cause she text me saying she was gone meet me at the club at 10:30.

That was a perfect time anyways cause we needed to be in there by 11.

Once all of us put the final touches on our makeup and took pictures it was time to go so we headed to the club.

It was so packed, i'm so glad I didn't have to wait in any line.

I looked around for Flau and I didn't see her which made me a little upset cause I wanted to be by her side all night but that went straight out the window when I noticed there were real life celebrities that popped out to this club to celebrate my birthday.

Before I even got to my section they let me know that Lebron James had bought us a bottle. Lebron. James.

Do you know how crazy that is??

Once I got in the section they already had round of shots ready for us. Being able to drink legally never felt so good.

I turned 21 today! I'm up! It's lit tn!

I took the shot and it was so nasty but that's what I get for having expensive things. Idk though sometimes that cheap shit be good, but ian drinking anything cheap, not tonight.

I turned around to see my girl walking into the section, she had her hair laid of course, sometimes her shit be looking better than mine.

She had on a black crop top with some white pants that had different variations of black circles on them with some LV sneakers on. I know she got on some expensive shit, I could tell by the way she walking. She being real careful, like she ain't trying to mess nothing up.

She did say she was gone put that shit on tonight and she did not lie.

"Hey ma" she spoke giving me a hug

"You look cute" She said whispering in my ear while discreetly grabbing my ass.

I pulled back laughing cause only she would do some like that in public.

I don't even have a lot of liquor in me but I know if I don't end up in my birthday suit tonight me and her are going to have some real issues.

"I've been waiting on you" I said rolling my eyes

"What I can't get no compliment on the fit?" She asked ignoring what I said

"Yew look good, now here take a shot" I said making her look at me and laugh.

As the night went on I was having so much fun. I definitely wasn't sober, these people in Atlanta know how to party, it's real ghetto I like it. It's literally ass everywhere!

Idk how Flau got a mic but she got one and ended up performing her Big 4 Freestyle and of course as her number one fan, I know all the lyrics so i'm hyping her up.