34.

⚠️
Flau'jae
October 19th SEC Media Day
Location: Alabama

Angel, Coach, and I were invited to Alabama for the SEC Tipoff/Media Day.

I was actually quite bummed about this cause instead of making it a day trip, coach decided we would get there the day of and stay the night, returning the next day.

Meaning I had to stay in the same room as Angel.

It's not even cause I don't want anything to do with her, it's cause I don't know what I might do to her.

I noticed on her socials that she hasn't posted Cam as much as she used to, so i'm sure it's trouble in paradise.

Hell I don't think she's posted him in a couple weeks.

I haven't gotten any play since Chance left and that was 3 weeks ago.

When she left we ain't say it but we kind of knew that this would probably be the end of what we got going on.

I wasn't even too upset cause with the season coming up, we already knew how busy it would be and didn't want to hold anybody to any standards. Plus we needed to stop before we got too deep anyways.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish she went to LSU so I could see her everyday. She'd be lying too if she said she wasn't feeling me. I know for a fact after she seen the attention I get on campus she was feeling a type of way.

We still talk all the time though, she always gone be my lil shorty. Plus she never fails to be my comfort.

Since Chance left, I really been free to do what I want but ian really like that. I can't just go around hitting anything walking.

Plus for some reason I find myself looking at Angel again.

Even though I was mad at her for pulling that stunt in front of Chance, I couldn't stay mad at her for long cause I sprained my ankle and she was taking care of me. She went the extra mile to make sure I was good.

It's like she actually cared about me. She took the time out of her day to stay by my side which she didn't have to do and I appreciated that.

We ended up taking a jet to Alabama since it was only a handful of us going to Alabama anyways.

instagram

28,677 likes

28,677 likes

lsuwbkb takeoff for sec tipoff!

Angel and I sat next to each other in the back of the jet.

We had somebody from the social media team with us so of course she took the phone to post on their instagram story.

"What's up y'all it's Angel"