33.

instagram

liked by biggest4, janiahb, and 3,287 others

chancey living like royals
biggest4 ight na 😩😍
bayoubarbie 😍😍

Angel
September 7th
Location: LSU

Last week, I was able to patch things up with Flau'jae.

She let me know that I didn't need to be all in my head about our relationship and how we were about to move forward.

Although I been playing girlfriend with Cam it's starting to become too much for me, especially since he wanted to be butthurt over a game.

Before he left he apologized for the way he was acting which I appreciated but for him to try to put his foot down and "I come first" me was a major red flag.

It made him unattractive.

Now that i'll be spending way more time with Flau, I don't want to mess it up this go around.

I want to communicate better. I don't want to play with her feelings. I want her. I want to be friends with her.

Before our movie night I went to talk to her and her song Me & U started playing while I was over there and it made me feel bad.

I finally understand how bad I hurt her. Idk to actually be in front of her while hearing those lyrics hit different.

Even though, I left her room in a rush, we still ended up having a good movie night until Chance called.

When she got there she reassured me that we would be okay, our friendship will be okay, even if I am playing girlfriend with Cam.

That's one of the reasons i'll always be attracted to her. I hurt her and she's reassuring me. It doesn't make sense.

After that everything seemed to go back to normal with us, you wouldn't think what happened between us did.

I can't lie though, her asking to go to my room to talk to another female was crazy to me. I don't care if I actually do like Chance, that was kinda foul to me.