15.

Flau'jae
location: Club

We didn't make it to the party until 11:30 and that mf was packed.

When we pulled up the line was damn near at the street. I don't know why it was so packed.

I sat next to Barbie in the van, i'm not about to let her out my sight all night, I can promise you that.

I got out the van first and then held my hand out to help Barbie out telling her "C'mon princess"

She grabbed my hand and was just giggling.

"Princess? Keep that up see what happens" she spoke

Yea she feeling good.

I haven't had much to drink only like two shots maybe, so im still pretty sober.

"OMG CAN WE PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE WITH Y'ALL?" a group of supporters asked.

"FLAU'JAE ARE YOU PERFORMING TONIGHT?" Another one asked

I enjoy getting love from supporters so of course I was down to take a picture with them.

I looked at Barbie to see if she would and she was super excited to to be surrounded by supporters. So I knew her answer was yes.

We took pictures with like 10 people.

"Not tonight ma" I said addressing the fan that asked if I was performing tonight.

I would love to perform but that is not what i'm here for.

"Aye what the fuck?" I said as I felt somebody smack my arm.

When I turned to look I seen it was Barbie.

"Whatchu do that for?" I said looking at her crazy.

"Don't play, let's go" She said scoffing as she pulled me away from the supporters into the club

Idk what I done did but okay, I need a drink.

"Barbie, let's go to the bar real quick, I need a drink" I told her but she didn't even acknowledge that just pulling me towards the section.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked laughing cause she doing too much.

"AYE WHERE THE DRINKS AT?" I heard her yell as everybody was paying attention to her pulling me over here

Mani just looked and laughed before she tapped Luthor to give us a each a drink.

Everybody was already feeling good except me so I had to catch up, so I downed mine before I grabbed Barbies drinking hers too.

"FLAU'JAEEEEEEEE" she said groaning, acting like a child stomping her feet cause I took her drink.

"I need to catch up you'll be ight, i'll make it up to you later" I said smirking cause there will not be any more missed opportunities, not tonight.

"Promise?" She said holding her pinky out

She's not serious, she can't be.

"Promise" I said laughing and wrapping my pinky around hers cause I could never deny myself of her physical touch.

The DJ ended up announcing our presence in the club and even played my song so it was wraps after that. It was endless drinks sent to us all night. We didn't have to pay for anything.

I'm not even sure how many drinks deep I am but I do know i'm feeling good and I can't keep eyes off of Barbie's movements.

I been watching her all night, yea, but now i'm really watching her.