Chapter 9: The Slut, The Grass Ass, And What The Hell Was That?

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch9: The Slut, The Grass Ass, And What The Hell Was That?

"Taylor," I say for the fifth time "please answer the phone. Look I just want to know what's going on and that everything's okay."

"Still nothing," Alex asks as he walks down the stairs in his light blue football uniform.

It makes his eyes stand out.

"Nope," I frown "radio silence."

"You'll see them tomorrow at school," he says. "Anyways I'll see you later I have practice."

"Okay," I nod as I begin searching for the control.

Grey's anatomy sounds pretty good right now.

"Want to come?" He asks. "You can sit on the bleachers and afterward we can get something to eat."

Should I?

No, all his football friends will be there and I don't want to intrude.

"I don't feel all that good," I shake my head. "Maybe next time?"

"Absolutely," he smiles before walking out the house.

Okay, where is that controller at?

"Princess," I hear Josh call and I know he's running down the stairs.

I'm tired of correcting them. My name is Elliana.

"What?" I question turning to face him.

"I talked to my family," he says "and the dinner is all set up for Saturday."

Oh yeah, so after me and Vincent talked I went up to Josh's room. I told him I would meet his family and that I'd be more than happy to be there for him if he needed it.

So there's no backing down now, right?

"Sounds great," I fake a big smile. "Saturday is the best dining day."

Really Elliana?

Saturday is the best dining day.

Face palm.

"Yeah," he nods confused. "Anyways I have to go. I have this meeting for the science fair."

"Cool," I smile before standing up and searching for the control under the couch.

Where the hell is it?

"You wanna come?" He asks. "It'll be quick and then afterward we can go get some ice cream or something."

Should I?

No, what if Alex finds out I went with Josh and not him?

I don't want to cause any trouble.

"I don't really feel all that well," I tell him. "Maybe next time?"

"Of course," he smiles before walking out the house. I quickly get up and begin removing the couch seats to see if the control might be under them.

Nothing.

Ugh, where can it be?

"Kitten," Vincent walks out the kitchen.

Elliana.

"What's up?" I ask placing the seats back.

"Here," I hear him say and as I turn around to face him I see a dark object coming towards me.