Fuck Those Who Put Us Down - TW: Fatphobia

TW: Fatphobia

A/N: Fuck Those Who Put Us Down

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if you thought this was an actual update because it's not, but I will have one up soon or hope to anyways.

I'm just writing this because I read a very sad comment on one of the chapters, it was a comment regarding Elliana's body and expressing fatphobia.

I deleted it because it deserved to be erased and so that no one else would have to read it. I purposely have not described Elliana's body size nor will I do so. This is because I think everyone should be able to imagine Elliana however, they wish her to be, she can be thin, curvy, or plus-size. She is yours to imagine and I love that, so please don't ask for a description of her body. 

Now let me say that I was completely disgusted with this person and have already personally confronted them through a direct message. I told them that what they said was wrong, inappropriate, and totally uncalled for.  Furthermore, I reported to them and told them that I didn't want them to read any of my stories. Especially if they were going to be spreading that negativity so I blocked them.

Aside from being disgusted, I was saddened by the idea that people look at numbers way too much.

For those who read the comment and were affected and for everyone who did not read the comment, but is affected by this topic this is all I have to say; We are not numbers and should not allow numbers to define our worth.

Do not let the number on a scale determine how beautiful you are because in that case, no one would ever be good enough.

Our bodies are beautiful no matter what size, shape, color, gender, or sex they are.

I know that society pressures women, men, and people to look a certain way, but fuck society.

They never know what the hell they're talking about when it comes to beauty.

I believe that beauty, as cheesy as this sounds, comes from within and that if you're a beautiful person inside that's all that matters.

I mean if all you got is beauty then...

"If the world was blind, what would you do?"

Physical beauty ages, Internal beauty grows.

I just thought I'd deal with the situation by creating a positive message for everyone who reads my story.

Hope this helped some of you!

Love, Pam

June 8, 2017