Chapter 21: Oh My God Elliana, You Can't Just Ask People Why They Snort Cocaine

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch21: Oh My God Elliana, You Can't Just Ask People Why They Snort Cocaine

"Thanks for letting me stay the night," Taylor says and I smile.

"You're my best friend," I grin. "You can come and stay the night whenever you want."

"Thank you," she says. "Are you sure the prank was a good idea?"

"Yes," I chuckle. "I can't wait to see their faces."

"You're evil," she laughs and I smirk.

"Someone has to teach them how to properly play the game," I say.

"If you say so," Taylor chuckles as we take a seat at the dinner table.

"WHAT THE HELL?" A voice yells and I recognize it.

Vincent.

"He's usually the first one to wake up," I comment and I can see Taylor begin to get nervous.

"You sure they won't be mad?" She bites down at her nails and I shake my head.

"Not at you," I tell her. "They won't know you did a thing."

"ELLIANA," another voice yells and I also recognize it.

Josh.

Oh, I'm most excited about him.

I hear the fast foot steps coming down the steps before the two guys enter the kitchen looking absolutely furious.

"What did you do?" Vincent growls and I look at the confused.

"Something's different," I look at them. "I can't quite tell what it is."

"You did this," Josh angrily points a finger at me.

"Did what?" I ask and I can hear Taylor giggling.

"Hey guys," Alex walks in casually completely unaware of what happened to him before spotting the other two guys. "What happened to you two?"

"Oh it happened to you too," Josh takes a hold of a spoon and hands it to him.

"No," he uses the spoon to see his reflection. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?"

"I like the color," Taylor comments and he glares at her.

"Elliana," Alex comes towards me. "Why is my hair blue?"

"That's what's different," I pretend to be shocked. "You guys decided to become smurfs."

"This isn't funny," Josh glares at me. "How do I get this off?"

"You can start by showering which will make the excess dye wash out," I explain "but it will take a few good showers to get it completely off."

"I'm going to kill you," Vincent yells making his way towards me, but I jump off my seat and place Josh in front of me.

He won't let Vincent kill me, right?

"Don't," Josh places his hand on Vincent's shoulder. "we'll just get her back worse."

"I'm so scared," I mock them.

"Just wait," Josh glares at me. "You're going to regret this"

"Sure I will Marge Simpson," I chuckle.

Elliana: 4

Devil boys: 3

Suck on that!

"I'd sleep with an eye open from now on," Vincent spits out before walking out the kitchen with Alex.