Louis Wedding Imagine

A/N

Ok so my cousin is gettin married in like a weeks and I'm in the wedding so I'm in a weddingy mood so I'm gonna try and write a wedding story for each boy!

Imagine:

Your at your wedding reception. You and Louis are now married, and all of your friends and family are there to support you both. Your both sitting at a cute little table that was for the bride and groom. Your sitting there laughing and having a wonderful time with your new husband.

"Lou how about we cut the cake now?", you say placing your hand on his thigh and patting it. He gives you a kiss on the cheek, "Ok (y/n), what ever you want to do."

You both get up and make your way to the cake that's sitting on a table in the middle of the room.

"We're cutting the cake now!!!!", Louis yells loudly so that everyone there could hear. 

"Louis!", you say swatting him on the stomach.

People start chuckling at the two of you because they think your such an adorable couple. You both take the knife to cut the cake, and cut a slice together. You take a chunk of the cake and feed it to Louis, making sure to get a little on his nose. Then Louis takes a big chunk of the cake about to feed you some of it. The minute you saw how big of a piece he was going to try to feed you, you knew what was coming. He brings the piece up to your mouth and then smashes into you face.

"LOUIS!!!!", You scream with cake all over your face.

"What babe?", He says inessentially.

"Don't what me Louis, look at my face. It's covered in cake and frosting!"

"But isn't that what your suppose to do when you get married? Shove cake in their face when you feed them cake?"

You smirk at him when he says this, everyone at the wedding is watching the two of you. 

"Shove cake in his face too!", Harry says from his seat.

"Great minds must think alike Harry because that's what I was planning on doing!", and before Louis could think twice cake was all over his face as well.

"I love you.", Louis says wiping more frosting on your nose.

"I love you too boo", you say and then he gives you a  kiss on the lips.

Everyone claps for the two of you, and you think to yourself about how lucky you are to have such a wonderful husband, and such loving and kind family and friends.