Louis Imagine

Imagine:

You're sitting in a movie theater with your boyfriend Louis. You sit in the top row in the middle side by side with popcorn soda and candy in hands. You thought it would take longer to get to the theater and get all your snacks so you left to early, and now you both have to sit in in the room watching commercials for 20 minutes before the movie will start.

"Pass the popcorn.", Louis states taking the tub from you "Why did we leave so early again?"

"Because I thought it was going take a long time to get our tickets and snacks.", you grab some popcorn with your hands. "Stop hogging the popcorn you butt!"

"I know my butt is beautiful, but could you keep it on the down low hun? Thanks."

You roll your eyes at him as more people walk into the theater room and sit down.

"Louis...."

"What don't act like you don't love it.", he throws some more popcorn into his mouth and then takes a sip of his soda.

"Love what? Your butt or your personality?", you tease trying to keep a strait face and not laugh.

"Both.", he sasses back making you loose it.

Louis does that to you a lot, you can't handle his sass. It's just too perfect.

"Then yes", you compose yourself. "I do love it."

He kisses you're cheek and smiles, "Knew it!"

"Get over yourself Tommo." , you say rolling your eyes.

You sit there and talk for a few moments, before Louis starts being goofy again.

"I really want to throw popcorn at that guys head...", he whispers to you and points to a bald man sitting at the bottom row. "Give me some more popcorn please."

"Louis! If you throw popcorn at that guys head he might get pissed! We could get kicked out!", you rush in a hushed voice. You know even though you tell Louis this he wont change his mind.

"Oh it'll be fine.", he says throwing a piece of popcorn aimed at the mans head.

"Ha!", he misses his head. "You missed, now stop throwing popcorn."

"No, I'll just keep doing it till I hit my target.", he throws another one, and it hits it's target all right. Right in the middle of the mans bald head.

The man looks behind him confused, and then back at the huge theater screen. Louis bursts out laughing and you try to stop him.

"Louis stop! Oh my gosh you are such a dork."

"Stop or what?", he cracks still laughing.

"Or you can't stay over at my place tonight.", Louis stops laughing and looks serious.

"Okay, I'll be good now."

"Thank you.", you say to him before giving him a kiss and teasing him.