His favorite ballet move you do

Niall: Niall loves it when you do arabesques. He loves how your body looks, so elegant and long, and how your back curves into a arch to keep your chest up. He likes to lift you up when you're in arabesque because he knows you feel like you're flying when he does it.

Liam: Liam thinks that when you do grand Jetés you look beautiful. He loves the way you fly through the air, getting your full split every time. He's always taking pictures of you as you do them, and making them his background and lock screen on his phone.

Harry: He loves it when you do turns any kinds of turns really, but he especially loves it when you do pirouettes. The way you can turn more then one time in a row, using your core. The way your head whips around to spot turns him on. He is always asking you to turn for him, because he loves it so much.

Zayn: Zayn loves it when you do piqué turns. He finds it sexy how you turn with such passion, and love. How your head whips around as you lock eyes with your spot every time you turn. Sometimes you use him as your spot and lock eyes with him every time you turn because you know he finds it hot, and sexy.

Louis: He loves how you do balancés. The way you sway back and fourth, as you move up and down on your toes. He thinks you look graceful and like a princess as you flow through the movements. Sometimes he'll try and do it himself and you always laugh at him because he looks so ridicules.