Your First Time (Louis)

Louis had you over to his apartment for dinner, and a movie. You had just finished eating dinner about ten minutes before and Louis had told you to go and relax while he finished cleaning the last of the dishes. You walked into his bedroom, and looked around the familiar room. Sitting on the bed, you decide to snoop and open up his nightstand drawer because you were bored. You bite your bottom lip when you see what's inside. I condom package lay on top of some random scrap papers inside the drawer. You pick the package up and fiddle with it your hand thinking. You had never had sex before, and you really loved Louis, so you thought why not do it. After making up your mind you quickly undress, and are happy you decided to wear a matching bra and underwear that day. Getting goosebumbs from the cold, you lay on the nicely made bed, positioning yourself in a sexy position. You sit there for a just a few moments before the slightly cracked door opens and Louis appears in the door way. A look of confusion is on his face but his eyes show he's filled with lust.

"Holy crap, babe?", he says walking over to you.

You smile and hold the condom up so he can see it, "I found this in your nightstand, and well, I thought since you have one why not?"

His mouth creeps into a smile, "What about the movie?"

"Screw it,", you say waving your hand away. "screw me instead."

"Don't mind if I do."

He bites his lip and places his hands on your bare waist, your skin shivers at his touch as he climbs on top of you kissing you on the lower part of your stomach and all the way up to your mouth. You feel his tongue slide between your lips and your tongues are at ware as you French kiss. You kiss his cheek and then his jaw line, as your hands slide down his back and down to his perfect butt. You squeeze it and he gasps making you smile. You love it when you making him moan. You help him with his clothing so he's now in just his boxers. He bites your sweet spot and you moan softly, running your hands through his hair. You kiss passionately, your head and body move up and down as you kiss each other with force. He pulls away and glides his hand up your bare thigh, and pulls at your underwear strap. You love when he takes control. You smirk and take his hand gliding it up to your bra strap, and letting him know he can take it off. He smiles and kiss your lips and then down your neck and between your breasts before unhooking the bra. You both are turned on and filled with lust as he removes his underwear, and you grab the condom that started this all.

******

The morning sunlight shown through the bedroom window of Louis apartment. Louis had you pulled protectively into his chest and your hands laced together. You smiled,remembering what you had done that night and were glad that Louis was your first.