Burning Jefferson.

Alex POV

It's school again. Wednesday. We got yesterday off bc of the really bad storm. I honestly really needed that day off, and I think John and Eliza did to. Is it weird that I'm really shipping Eliza and Burr? Bc they are honesltly really cute!

I walk into school and I see a giant crowd gathered around some guy. It seems like a giant crowd of girls. I hear the door open behind me and see a guy behind me walk in. He immediately sees the big crowd and has a look of "OH NO" on his face. I think his name is James Madison.

The guy who was crowded by all the girls stepped out of the crowd and looked at James. He was in a bright purple outift and honestly looked a lot like Lafayette.

Thomas - JAMES MADISON!!!

Oh, I guess it's Madison.

James - Hey Thomas!

Oh my gosh. Is this Thomas Jefferson? I heard John talking about him. He said that he was trouble and that I shouldn't go near him. But, I guess curiosity got the best of me. I had to make sure he was the right guy.

Alex - Umm, do you happen to be Thomas Jefferson?
Thomas - That's my name. Don't wear it out shrimp.
Alex - I'm sorry, what?
Thomas - Shrimp. What's wrong with it?

John POV

I had to go to the music room to return one of Lafayettes instruments since he called in sick today. Of coarse Herc had to stay home with him. God, they can't even stay apart for one day. I'm surprised it took them 3 years to actually realise that they might like each other. So, I had to be the one to return it.

I went back into the lobby and saw a giant mob of students. Oh no. It's Jefferson! He was supposed to be here next week! I push my way to the crowd and see Alex up there talking smack to Jefferson. Oh no! Alex! I can't let him do this! He doesn't know what Jefferson is capable of.

Alex - Atleast I don't look like a grape!
Thomas - HOW DARE YOU!!! I'll have you know that my granny made this for me!
Alex - She must really hate you then.

I'll admit, Alex was pretty good at all this roasting. Like, he was pretty brave to just go up to Jefferson like that. James was behind Jefferson and honestly looked so helpless I'm sorry probs because he has a little crush on Jefferson. It was pretty obvious to tell. Jefferson was the only one stupid enough to not see that James totally liked him. James must be crazy, like, insane, if he likes Jefferson.

I go up and grab Alex by the arm. I wasn't gonna let Jefferson do anything bad to him. I've seen what he can do and it's not pretty. I KNOW what it feels like. I'm not gonna let my Alex go through that.

John - Hey Thomas! Sorry about Alex here! Haha! He's just new here! You know! Anyway, were just gonna go head off to class! I hope you have a nice day and.....
Alex - No John, I'm actually not done!
John - Alex stop!!
Alex - My dogs speaks more eloquently then you!
Thomas - Then he must be excellent! No body can be better than me little Alex!

Thomas punched Alex. Hard. He was on the ground. No, not Alex!

I've had enough of this. It was my turn.I tapped Jefferson on the shoulder.

Thomas - Aww, is little John coming to defend his boyfriend?
John - You know Jefferson, you must have been born on a highway! That's where most accidents happen!
Thomas - What are you doing?
John - When your mom dropped you off at school, she got a fine for littering!
Thomas - I'll have you know that I have a private jet!
John - When im feeling bad about myself, I just remind myself I'm not you, and I immediately feel better.
Thomas - YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME??!!!
John - Your ass must be jealous off all the shit that just came out of your mouth.