Move on

Sorry dudes! It's just, I don't really have any certain college things I would need to put in here. I had a range of things I wanted to put in here, and I did them. So I'm just gonna have this. Btw This is probs second to last chapter'

So many things happened.

John got out of the hospital. He started becoming the most adorable athlete out on the court.

Alexander started writing a lot. He had even published a book in his college age.

Eliza went into a stage of depression. She pushed everyone away, until Maria helped her. And she had realised new feelings that hadn't been there before.She had been working at an orphanage and had been taking care of children everyday.

Angelica got with Burr. She started a clothing line for young girls in their teens.

Burr got with Angelica. He became a talented artist who sold many beautiful paintings and sketches.

Lafayette and Hercules stayed together. No matter what. Lafayette became a French teacher and Hercules became a gym teacher at the same school.

Peggy kept working at her small job until she got enough money to start her own place. She decided to devote her time to music, and opened up a music shop.

Alexander and John became boyfriends. They have never been happier in life.

Alexander loved John.

John loved Alexander.

They wanted to be together forever, but, you can never be to sure in forever.

College ends.

We remember.

We forget.

We move on.

Alex - You....You have to go back to South Carolina?
John - I'm so sorry Lexi I just....
Alex - What about us?!
John - Lexi
Alex - You said we were gonna be together forever. Now, I have to go back to New York! John I just want to stay with you!
John - Shhh I do to, but Alexander, you have to move on.
Alex - What.
John - Please. It's gonna be hard Alexander. But we have to do this for the two of us.
Alex - I'm not....IM NOT MOVING ON!!!
John - You have to Alex!
Alex - NO I CANT!!! Other people aren't John Laurens! And that's the only man I love and want to be with!
John - I love you Alexander. And I always will. But we will see each other again some day, I promise.

John kissed Alexander passionately. It was full of love, passion, and promise. They didn't want to leave each other. It wasn't fair. Life moved on and dragged them with it.

John held onto Alex's hand.

One last time.

He had to get on that bus. He had to wave goodbye to the man he loved most in the world. He had to look back to see that man on the ground, crying of a broken heart. He had to go back to his home town. He had to meet other people. He had to remember who he loved. He had to forget who he loved.

He had to move on.