Chapter 8

"Louis, I really don't want to do this." I say walking backstage with him. All the guys had some interview this afternoon. Louis wanted Ari, Alexa, Allison and I to come out with them. I was neer good in front of crowds which made me even more nervous.

"Rach, It'll only be a couple minutes."

"I still don't want to do it."

"You have to Rachel." He smiles and takes my hand.

"No Jimmy protested!"

He laughs. "Okay, I have to go. See you in a couple minutes."

"Okay."

He kisses my forehead and walks out onto the stage with all the other guys.

"We're back with One Direction! Welcome boys!" The lady says.

"Thanks for having us." Harry says and smiles.

"So, every girl on the planet is wondering, and just to get this question out of the way, who's single here?"

Niall shyly raises his hand.

"Only Niall?"

"Yeah." Louis says. "Harry and I are off the market."

"So who are the lucky ladies?"

"Well, you can meet them if you want." Harry says.

"Alright! Come on out girls!" she says.

Ari, Alexa, Allison, and I walk hesitantly out on the stage. I give a fake but believable smile and wave slightly to the crowd. They applaud and I sit next to Louis on the big couch.

"So we all know Ari and Alexa, but who are you girls?"

"I'm Rachel Collins."

"I'm Allison Parker!"

"How old are you both?"

"Nineteen." We both say.

"Okay, so how did you meet these wonderful boys?"

"Well, for my sister's birthday I took her to their concert. Louis pulled me on stage during the last song. Afterword, I got Harry's number for Allison and then, Harry and Allison were going to hang out the next day. So, Allison asked if I wanted to join them and little did I know, Louis was there too."

"Oh so it took awhile? And when you said you took your sister, does that mean you never liked them before the concert?"

"Yes it took awhile before Louis and I actually were going out." I say and swallow. "And no, I didn't like them."

Eveyone gasps.

"Hmmm. So Allison, did you and Harry get off to a really good start?"

"Oh yeah. We were friends right from the beginning." she says and smiles.

"Alexa, I bet a lot of people are wondering, what's going on with Hunter Hayes?"

She sighs. "I have never even met him. I would never cheat on Liam. Ever in my life."

"Really? Then how is this picture here?"

"It could be anyone really."

The crowd boos and starts yelling.

"So it wasn't you."

"No. I have never even had a conversation with Hunter, but he seems like a nice guy. But I'm not the kind of person to cheat."

"Okay thank you."

"Yeah."

"Ari, how are you and Zayn?"