Chapter 26

I packed up the rest of my things, and literally threw them in the car. I was supposed to be in my new building by 11, and it was already 10:30. Half the stuff I had right now, had to go in storage because our dorm was tiny. I'd honestly be lucky to fit all my clothes in there.

My car was already jam-packed full of my crap, and I needed to fit more in there.

I leaned against the door, exausted, closed my eyes for a minute and thought about what I was even doing right now.

"Ah, it's 10:45."  I say to myself.

I grabbed my phone and car keys from the kitchen counter, deciding I would come back later. Rushing out the door, I realized I hadn't had breakfast yet. Oh well, it was almost lunch time anyway.

Driving into the heart of London was a little scary, knowing that I would be living here. I was a little scared of cities just in general, hearing about people being murdered and stuff. Scared the living crap out of me.

Although, the campus itself was beautiful. The trees were starting to change color, and it was just in a great place. The skyline was awesome, and I was hoping to be able to see it through my window.

I pulled into the parking lot outside my dorm, and walked in a little hesitant to find out who I'd be rooming with.

I looked at the slip of paper in my pocket which had my room number on it.

439 D

So level 4 I assumed.

I took the elevator up, because I was too lazy and tired to take the stairs.

The building in general was nice, not some grungy, old, worn down building. Most of the stuff was new from what I could tell, and I just thought it was nice in general.

I walked down the hall, searching for my room. A couple people walked past me in the small hallway, smiling and continuing on.

I stopped at my door, and knocked even though Im sure no one was there.

The door swung open to my surprise, and a girl a little taller than me with gorgeous black curly hair answered.

"Hi! You must be Rachel." she said.

"Yeah! And your name?"

"Here, come in first."

I walk into the room, and it was a little bigger than I thought.

"Im Marissa. Nice to meet you Rachel."

"You too! So, did you just get here?"

"Yeah. If you don't mind, I took the bunk by the wall. I need room to hang up a couple posters." she winks.

"Thats fine. Posters of?"

"One Direction." she smiles.

My heart drops and flies at the same time.

"Really?"

"Yup. Do you like them?"

"Well yeah. I actually know them."

She stops what she's doing and stares at me. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I'm actually dating Louis."

She laughs. "Youre funny. I thought you were being serious."

"I was."

"Shut....up."

"Do you wanna call one of them?" I ask, taking out my phone.

"Heck yeah! Let's call Harry!" she says, sitting next to me onmy bed.

In a way, I was hoping she wouldn't say that.

"Okay." I pull out my phone and dial Harrys number.

"Hey Rach."

"Hi Harry."

"Whats up?"

I looked over at Marissa who was almost dead, buy extremely happy at the same time.

"Hanging out with my dorm buddy Marissa. She's a big fan of you guys."

"Really? Awesome! Thanks so much babe!"

She covers her mouth with her hand to prevent her from screaming I assume.

"Yeah!" she says.

"We have to go Rach. I'll tell Lou you say hi."

"Okay. Tell him I miss him!"

"Will do. Bye."

"Bye."

I throw my phone down on the bed and smile at Marissa. "Believe me now?"

"Yes! But wow. Thats awesome."