Chapter six

Keith's POV

I began to panic and hyperventilating. My parents came in the room and called Katie's parents over.
"What's the matter Keith?" I showed them the message and a new one arrived. It said
"She'll soon love me no matter what then you'll never have a chance. At the moment she's sleeping and okay so don't panic." He showed his parents the text and calmed himself down. Shiro put a hand on his shoulder. Matt did the same, they had finally gotten out of bed.
"Where's my daughter?" Katie's mother asked calmly I showed her the second text instead of the first. She made a smile. She waved,
"As long as she's okay I'm off to bed." Her father nodded in agreement saying night to the us. I hugged my brother tightly and Matt hugged him as well.
"How about a sleepover?" Matt suggested and we all nodded.
"Where at?" I asked we had two options.
"The tree house obviously. Best place for it." I thought it was okay until I remembered Shiro and Matt didn't know something I did.
"How about here?" I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.
"Treehouse it is!" Shouted Shiro. I hung my head down. I climbed the tree with the others. We noticed makeup all over and one note.
"Keith come to the part for ten minutes. Please I wanna see you." I huffed and sighed before they drove me to the dark castle.

The towering black castle looked like it was brand new when it was really ten thousand years old. A guard grabbed my arm and brought me to the floor.
"Invitation, whats your name?" I shook my head and saw Lotor.
"Keith and here." I passes him the invitation. He bowed in a apologetic way.
"Keith you finally made it!" Lotor hugged him. I shrugged and was still wearing that tuxedo. I held up my phone on his messages.
"Explain cousin." He looked in shock at the message and pulled out his phone. He showed it me.
"I didn't send that I haven't been on it all night." We ran to where Katie was. It was the only light room of the castle. Her ears were out. More pointy than ever. Her makeup was still on. Her eyes were glowing amber.
"Keith?" Her voice was weaker than ever. I gave Lotor a stern look.
"It's fine I just didn't drink the alcohol and I hate water." She smiled and so did I. Walking up to her I decided to invite Lotor. When we walked into the middle I hugged her. When I lifted her by the hips she was lighter than normal. Like a feather.
"Shall we dance?" The music started playing, it was ball music not rock. She nodded. We left the room with Lotor. Me and Katie danced until quarter way through Lotor cut in. I watched as they danced and he lifted her up with ease. But quarter way to the end I cut in. Lotor danced with his mother.
"Who was that beautiful girl you were dancing with?" He looked at Katie dreamily.
"Katie Holt." The music stopped. She grabbed him by the ear.
"She's not welcome here. The holy family will never be welcome here." She commanded the guards the get her out but she was gone. She screamed and Keith, in the middle of the dance floor ran. A galra gang, Vivianas gang, were teasing her about her ears.
"Again seriously it gets old." Lotors mother gasped. So did everyone else.
"An Altean shouldn't be picked on. She's royalty after all." Keith and Lotor looked at the queen then at her.
"Then what am I?" He asked himself Lotor put a hand on his shoulder. A glow of energy surrounded her.
"Leave me alone. You think your gods gifts to the world. No your not!" The queen looked at Lotor.
"She's better than the Holts. She only told the truth and her heart. The guards heard the queen everyone did. The guards ran and grabbed the gang.
"Your majesty?" The guard asked and she nodded.
"Dungeon." The group struggled. Lotor stuck his tongue out at them as they went passed.
"Katie what are you doing with a face wipe?" Lotor asked, she rubbed off her makeup. Her long lashes, green marks, red lips revealed.
"Keith, Lotor!" She ran to them, embraced with a huge bone-crushing hug. The queen said they could hang out.
"They did what! Why didn't you stop them from doing a sleepover in our tree house." Katie asked calmly, Keith laughed and Lotor snorted. Katie had her hair behind her ears. After an hour of dancing they relaxed outside.

Suddenly a car pulled up, white and blue car.
"Katie Holt. You are needed at the castle." She looked confused.
"You own a castle you've just never been shown it." Her mouth made an o shape. She hugged Kieth then Lotor.
"No fighting, I don't wanna have to wait a year to hug you both." She joked at the end. They all giggled and the man through Katie into the car.
"You are needed immediately." He car drove off...