Chapter fourteen

Keith's POV
__________
The scientists marvelled at Katie's great vocabulary and science. She was being as polite as she could be. I knew cause she wasn't using any bad language. I chuckled as the scientists began working. Her father worked at the same place as we were. He'd come in at the same time as when she was lost in her world of science. He joked with us for a few minutes before helping out with the actual making the lions. Katie was in shorts and a green shirt. She was working in wiring and engineering department. The scientists left her be with the high tech wiring and engineering they only dreamed of learning. She was done after an hour. She took eight hours to fit every lion with the tech she needed. We all had different abilities. She gave us all a bayard as she called them. They were the same colours as our lions. The scientists looked very very impressed.

Two week later

It was finally time for the test run. We all got in our lions. We were colour coordinated, like at the university. Katie wore a pink knee high drew that was flexible in, Hink his usual yellow top and black trousers, Shiro had a black suit on, Matt wore a green top and shorts, I wore red jacket white shirt and blue jeans, Lance wore blue pjs, Alura wore a golden dress and finally Coran wore a white suit. We were flying them and they were speaking to us in their language, they seemed alive. Katie really out did herself this time. We got into formation and we made voltron the (god/goddess)protectors of the universe. The blades were very helpful and the crown was the brains the heart hardly did anything just look pretty and be protected. Her father probrable made her do it so she was protected. Or he hacked. When we got out Katie was smiling but not happily. She did nothing for the team she would mess it up. But without her Voltron wouldn't be made. Every creature needed at least one heart.

Katie POV
_________
I felt happy for the team but sad that I wasn't important to it. I was the heart but I just got protected not attacking. Maybe another paladin should take my place. Maybe I should leave the team. I jumped as I felt a cold hand sliver onto my shoulder pulling me back from the group . I looked up and saw Lotor. Oh why wouldn't he just leave me alone? I thought to myself and he kissed me in the lips. I tried to pull away. But i couldn't he was holding me too tight. I couldn't breathe. I tried signal the others but I couldn't speak or move. We parted and my lips get colder than ever. I was gonna lose control of myself again if I didn't snap out of it. Zarcon patted em on the back and the others turned around to my shocked face.
"King order to come with me and dine with my son." He commanded seriously before giving me another pat on the back. I looked at my group and they pulled my hand so I was with the group.
"If you hadn't noticed if I don't allow her she can't go." Matt and my dad protected in sync. Lotor rolled his eyes and pulled me back. I was like a rag doll. I was pulled for ten minutes before the agreed to let me go on one condition. Two people can go with her. Lotor chose.
"Keith and... let me see... Matt." He punted at them. They followed as I was dragged along.

A moment later...
We stopped at a limousine. It was long and black. Inside it was gold and silver. The seats were leather and very comfortable. I sat their for an hour before we got to the castle that I remembered staying in for five months. In secret. Even from his father and mother. We got to the castle and we were in guest room by the time the clock struck noon. It was time for dinner and a chat. I sat between Matt and Keith. The seats were fit for royalty (they were royalty). The starters were served I didn't eat very much. I'm never hungry and I never sleep. I ate the bread and salad on the started nothing else, while everyone else stuffed their mouths with the food. Hagar had also eaten little. Probably to keep her figure. Then the main was served, I ate the salad placed in front of me. It was magical. I felt almost full after that, I hadn't eaten the chips on the plate and my brother started to worry.
"You not hungry sis?" My brother lent in and whispered.
"I'm just not used the amount on the plate." I quickly stated. Then finally the desert was served it was my favourite. Fruit and peanut butter jelly. Everyone else looked at my plate and then at mine shrugging it off. They had chocolate sponge cake with whipped cream and ice cream. Their desert looks so sickly, maybe it's just me though. I thought eating mine slowly. This meal I ate everything. I had finished mine last and I dabbed my mouth with a napkin. Keith, Lotor and my brother whipped their mouths on their sleeves. I excused myself from the table. I had to go to my room.

I sat on my green bed in the tower of the castle. It was large but high.
If I got locked in I wouldn't be able to jump out of the window. Or use my bedding to do so. I'd have to get a large crane that extended to above two of the tallest sky scrapers to get me down. Even then it wouldn't reach. It was high. I know. I occasionally checked my phone. No texts no phone calls no new books on Wattpad. It was torture. I laid their blanked out until i got up to get out of the door. It wouldn't budge. It was really locked. I screamed out of my window. As if that would do anything. Finally I curled up in a ball and waited until someone maybe my prince in shining armour would save me. I was bored and upset. I was bored. Everyone was having fun. Without me, Katie Holt (Pidge Gunderson).