Chapter thirteen

The bell rung before we could brag to Keith. We were in class and the teacher announced that we were working with Keith's class. Perfect. We were gonna get into teams and fly into space with the Altean university students, Matt Holt, Shiro Kogane, Alura Alfor and Coran Alfor. Perfect again. Matt was assigned to me Katie and Keith, Hunk and Lance. Shiro decided to go with our group as well. Family reasons.
"Class' we are having prom in space!" This ruined my plan but I didn't mind. I could brag that I have Keith's best friend as my girlfriend. Matt hugged his sister. They were back to normal. Hiding their ears and marks. I didn't care as long as she was mine. Shiro hugged Keith and I looked at the two other boys.
"Matt..." I opened my mouth then Katie took over leaving me thankful.
"I hope you agree with us on this but me and Lotor..." I had to help her so we said it in sync.
"We are dating." Everyone looked at us Matt shook my hand, Shiro smiled at me, Keith looked like he was gonna slap Katie again and the others congratulated us. I let out a sigh of relief when Keith took Katie's wrist. Oh not again.

"Let go of me Keith. It was my choice." She pried her wrist free as the teacher looked at them both.
"BACK OFF KEITH!!" She yelled at him, tears welling in her eyes. He grabbed her wrist again and brung her to the floor. The teacher walked over to stop him. He was at the side of her pinning her down. Her back to the floor. He slapped her again. But harder. It made a louder thwack. Her eyes changed back to amber orbs. Tears falling down her cheeks.
"Keith? What happened? Last I remember." She looked at Lotor and scowled.
"Jerk! Lotor how could you." The tears stopped. So did the teacher. Lotor walked over. She was free from Keith who had let go.
"Why would you? I thought you wanted to work on English. Not plot some evil plan. How did you even get the gear?" She asked rapidly shooting questions.
"Hold on! What happened Katie?" The teacher walked over to her. The tears had stopped completely, purple showing on her face.
"Oh dear. Keith made you catch his purple galra tears. When you cry purple instead of red. Freak." She walked closer to him and pinnded him to the floor. She used her might until Keith came.
"Sir. He hypnotised me into loving him. So he could take over the school and soon galaxies." The teacher actually believed her more than Lotor. He was kicked out of the class and school.

Lotors POV
-------------------–––––

I can't believe he woke her up. It was meant to be eternal love nit 'until someone slaps you hard enough' love. I was heart broken. She left me and I'm expelled. I could lie so my dad doesn't kill her. Yes that's what I'll do. I never tell the truth so il not not tell the truth.  I walked home in the down poor of slashing blue particles. I hadn't had these on my planet. My mother, Hagar and my father, Zarcon deserved better than that place. Although it was destroyed by Alfor, Katie's great great great grandfather, she doesn't deserve the hate and burden of it. My feet thudded on the pavement. A limo picked me up.
"My lord! What happened my lord. Did they turn on you and did Katie fall in love with you?" The gang asked. He grinned evilly. He had a new plan.
"No. Keith slapped her so she would fall in love with him. Out of the spell. If it wasn't for him, the earths greatest defender, would be on our side. This Altean is hard to get." The gang nodded and sipped champagne, non alcoholic champagnes though. They got to castle and told his father the not not lie. He told the truth. The king nodded and smiled evilly.
"I promise you my son. That girl will be yours." Lotor showed a picture of the girl who was smiling happily next to him, they were taking a nice selfie.
"My my how beautiful she is. I hate to say it but Alfor has made a truly wonderful and beautiful great great great granddaughter." They laughed with each other for a while before plotting.

Keith's POV
-----------------

I looked at Katie smiling at me. The girl really was beautiful. Her hair had grown to her waist. It was wavy but soft and silky. It looked well brushed and amazingly browny amber. I blushed hard as we made the ship prototype. We weren't gonna fly in these we were just making them to see which group could work together as a team, well engineered to every command, communication and well thought out ship. Her big orbs looked at me. Our team was the best by far, we were only thinking of the most important things. Teamwork. We were on our way to becoming Voltron. The ship was made of mechanical lions. They could fly on their own but also form a larger weapon. Voltron. We painted our prototype different colours. We all had a different lion to ourselves, some smaller than others. We where only making a mini clay version because the winner would have their space ship made. We were all excited for that. Matt was the left arm, I was the right, Hunk was the left leg, Lance was the right, Shiro was the general lion who was the like... I don't know... the leader. Alura was the crown on Shiros lions head( yes she wanted in on this idea) Coran was the blades on the back of the lion and finally Katie was the heart of the machine. So left leg was yellow, right leg blue, right arm red, left leg green, leader black, crown lion gold, blades lion white and heart lion pink. She wanted to be green but her brother had already shot gunned the colour. We were all painting the lions. When the teacher came up to us.