Chapter eighteen

Keith's POV

I sat on the edge of the couch. Katie was in her room unconscious. I almost screamed at myself. I needed some air. I walked outside and decided to go to town with Shiro. We told our parents and Matt tagged along. Aaron had to go with us. I don't know why though. We were walking to the motorbikes. I forgot to mention it must have been a boys day as Lotor and our fathers decided to also tag along. We rode into town. The gang that attacked me and Katie laughed at me before I put a keg out and tripped the leader.
"Whoops." I laughed innocently. They scowled and growled at me and my father who was on the back of the motorbike. Aaron laughed with Lotor at the gang. They wanted to say something but decided against it. We got a text from our mothers. Matts and mine were going out. Leaving Katie on her own. We were to deep in town to go back now. I did worry about her though. She hadn't told us what her night terror was about so we didn't know what to do.

Katie POV

All I remember was falling and being caught. Then it was lights out. I hadn't a clue on what had happened. I steadily woke up from my bed. Lifting my body up so I could walk. I placed my feet on the cold wooden floor. It was weird, I hadn't had a terror while I was asleep. I walked to my door. The handle was very cold. Like it hadn't been touched before. I turned the handle and ran down stairs. Nobody. I checked all the rooms, still nobody. I began to panic. My dream was coming true. Everyone had left me. Alone. Even my family. The image of them being dragged away by purple aliens flashed through my mind. I collapsed half way down the steps. Luckily I used my hands to stop me from fully hurting myself. I grabbed my phone, which was on the table in he living room, and dialled Keith's number. No pick up. I heard a knock on the door and felt relieved. I wasn't alone. I ran to the door and opened it. The gang from town! Stupidly I left the door open. I ran to my room and tried to block the door. It didn't work. They burst through the door and left a note on my bed. The leader grabbed me and flung me over his right shoulder. He walked down stairs and trashed it a little. Then he walked out and slammed the door. They tied ropes around my ankles and wrists. Then white cloth around my eyes and mouth before tying me to the ack of the van. I felt movement. I felt scared. I felt like a caged bird. I fell unconscious once again...

Samuels POV. (Weren't expecting that were you? Maybe you did.)

When we drove past the van I saw the doors open and a girl in he back tied to the actual van. Matt stopped the motorcycle noticing what I was looking at. The rest stopped as well. They chained their bikes to the parking spots and walked toward the group. We were probably gonna regret this weren't we. We noticed the girl was unconscious but crying and then screamed. She squirmed. Sleeping terror maybe. She had very long hair. Keith had been battling with the leader. Shiro joined in. It was like they knew them. Matt ran to get the girl. He untied her ropes and carried her to me. I held her upright and it looked like she woke up.
"Let go of me!" The group looked at me then at her. I patted her back and rubbed it gently. She stopped. She had untied the clothes on her mouth and eyes. She looked up at me and cuddled into my chest. I hugged her. I hadn't seen her face just her hair. She was wearing a night dress. Probably just woken up when they came at her. Keith looked at me and I shrugged. He had given me the ' who the hell is that chick?' Look. I shook my head while still hugging her. A guy had pounced at me and I hadn't noticed. I laid on he ground as he took the girls waist and hoisted her up.
"You will come with us, the easy or the hard way, I'm begging for the easy." She looked at him. His eyes looked in fear at her face. I noticed her arms were as white as snow. He pushed her hair behind her ears. They were pointed. I noticed him tremble to the floor.
"Leave is alone... Guard 5960, Jace!" He looked at her strange. So did I. Jace was my royal guard 5960. Who was that girl? He looked at her and bowed.
"Aaron, watch out!" She kicked the guy who was about to pounce on Aaron from behind. He looked at her. Soon she protected everyone. Even me. She then finally showed us her face. Purple marks from ear to mid cheek. Red marks under her eyes and her red lips. It was...