Chapter sixteen

Pidge's Dream.

I looked around. I saw a mirror. In the mirror was me. But younger... she smiled as she played with her brother. I smiled before she turned to me and turned into a teenager. Her hair was shorter, it was above her shoulders, she had a nose piercing that was black. Her eyes became dull and she wore leather with a hooded jacket. She was walking alone. She turned to me and finally came out with,
"Keith hates you. You'll never be good at anything. I bet you can't even make a good sandwich." I looked at her puzzled. She laughed at me and the image of me turned to everyone that I cloves and cared about. Finally Keith and Shiro came up again. They were getting into a black car.
"We're moving because we hate you Katie! You couldn't have been a nice neighbour no you pulled into your Drama filled life!" I felt tears run down my face not showing that they would stop. They kept rolling as Kieth and Shiro drove off. Then the next image scared me. It was my brother being dragged away by aliens and forced to fight in an arena. I was in the Kings booth.
"Your the worst Little Sister ever. You know that Katie!" I dropped to the floor and cried and cried. Then it went black...

Shiro POV

I walked into Matts and Katie's house. Matt was letting me in. Then me and Matt heard crying and sobbing. And then a scream. We ran into Katie's room to see her in a corner crying m, she was sleeping. I couldn't believe she was crying and screaming in her sleep. Then she said something in her sleep.
"MATT! Shiro! KEITH NO!" Her knees fell her hands let go. She sprawled herself across the cold floor. We had to wake her up. Matt ran to her and comforted her. I sprinted to her and shook her. Her eyes finally opened. Tears still falling. She looked at us and hugged us.
"It was only a dream." She smiled at Matts words. She was having a night terror, like I had every year. Matt helped her up and walked her down stairs. She was shaking violently. She wouldn't stop. Keith was sat on the couch waiting for me and Matt. When he saw Katie shaking and crying he walked to us.
"What happened?" He asked worried about Katie.
"She had a night terror like she does every night. But she only gets really really bad ones where she shakes and screams once a month. Usually no one can hear her because their sleeping. So it's generally when you wake up you see her shaking in her room on the floor." Matt explained. Once a month, that must be hard. But then again every night must be harder. We were going to play video games and play outside today. If Katie still felt up to it.

One hour later...

Katie walked down stairs. She had recovered from her terror. She was dressed in a leather jacket. Denim skirt and a green top. She had a nose piercing in. Her hair was long and straight. We all smiled as we'd never seen her in leather jacket before or a denim skirt. We walked outside as she put a beret on. We smiled. She looked amazing and free again. We walked to the forest. We were gonna play survive the apocalypse if zombies. We all had a role. Katie was the bad butt sister who could fight well. Keith was the protecting brother. Matt was the weapon making brother and I was the food collector...

Keith POV

I stayed with Katie were ever she went in the forest. When I turned around I saw someone talking to her. She was arguing with him. I saw him. He had short blonde hair and hazel eyes.  He looked one year older than Katie. He took her hand and she stopped arguing. They began to climb a tree. I looked up and saw them talking and her laughing. It looked like they were having a nice time. Lotor came up behind me. I hadn't noticed.
"What you doing?" He asked making me jump and almost let out a girly scream.
"I'm protecting Katie in the zombie apocalypse game. If you wanna play ask Shiro. Leave me alone please." Lotor went to ask Shiro who was on the other side of the forest. I looked up and saw something terrifying...