Chapter 36

*Time Skip to when One Direction is going on tour. Harry- 21, Ryder- 21*

*Ryder's POV*

"You're sure you have absolutely everything?" I ask again. Harry nods, looking over at his suitcase which was laying on the bed, his hands on his hips.

"Yep. Hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, shoes, all of the important stuff," he confirms.

I reach over to his nightstand, grabbing of the wedding photos that the preacher had taken the day we got married. Harry and I stood in the middle, kissing, as Gemma, Gigi, Anne and Robin stood behind me, and Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn stood behind Harry. The boys all made disgusted faces as they pointed at the two of us, the girls leaning over and giggling. It was his favorite picture of that day.

"You want to take this?" I ask Harry, holding it out to him. He nods, taking it from my hands and wrapping it inside one of his sweatshirts so it didn't get damaged. After he finished, he leans over the bed, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me into a kiss.

"Can't forget that," he mumbles against my lips. I smile into the kiss.

"No, I don't suppose you can."

We both pull out of the kiss and he places his hands on my shoulders. "Now, remember, this isn't our actual tour. It's just some promotional stuff, so I should be back in two months," he tells me. "Then we have another month before we go on the actual tour, which it for eight months," he explains. I nod my head in understanding. (A/N: I know most of this isn't true, but it's for the stories sake, kay? kay. The tour will still end at the same time, just imagine!)

"I know. As long as I get to see you at times is all that matters," I grin. He lets out a breathy chuckle.

"I will try to come home as often as I can," he assures me. I nod, pecking his lips again.

"Let's get you to the airport."

*Time Skip to Airport*

"Harry!" Niall cheers, running over to him, engulfing him in a hug. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, mate!"

Harry laughs, patting his back. "Niall, it's been a month and a bit, I think you were fine." Niall just frowns, turning to face me.

"RYDER! Hello!" he cheers, pulling me into a hug as well. I laugh, hugging him back.

"Hey, Niall," I grin. I back away from the hug, going and greeting the other boys and their girlfriend. I stand over to the side with Sophia, remembering how it hadn't been long since I first saw Eleanor. It's a shame she and Louis broke up.

"Olivia!"

I turn around, watching as Niall runs towards my best friend. They both have large grins stretched out on their faces as they embrace each other in a tight hug.

"I didn't think you were gonna make it," Niall mumbles into her shoulder, but I could hear it. I look at Harry, raising my eyebrows in questioning. He shrugs, a smile on his face.

"Well this is the last time I get to see you for a while, of course I'm going to be here," she assures him. He smiles, pecking her cheek and walking her back over to the group of us.

"Liv, you remember the boys. And obviously Ryder. This is Sophia, I believe you two have met," he re-introduces us. She just laughs, nudging his shoulder.

"Yes, I remember."

"So, are you two like, a thing now, or...?" Liam trails off, coming to stand by Sophia. Niall's face drops slightly as he shakes his head.

"No, we're not. It wouldn't really be very convenient with the whole touring thing going on right now," Niall explains. Harry rolls his eyes, wrapping his arm around my waist and leaning into me.

"Distance isn't really that big of a thing. All it takes is phone calls and Skype," he explains. I nod in agreement, kissing the side of his jaw, seeing as that's as high up as I could reach without stretching.

Niall scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Yeah, well I'm sure it's easier when you're married," he grunts. I shrug.

"We don't know. Haven't exactly been separated during our marriage that much," I tell him. He huffs, tightening his grip around her shoulders.

"I suppose so," he mumbles. Olivia giggles, reaching up and pecking his cheek. She then whispered something in his ear that made his face brighten considerably.

"Boys, let's go," Paul calls from the stairs of the plane. Louis hugs all of us girls and boards the plane, probably wanting to get away from all of the couples.

"Just like last time, we'll be Skyping whenever we get the chance, okay?" Harry says, turning to me. I smile weakly at him, wrapping my arms around his middle.

"I just wish you didn't have to go," I mumble, kissing his covered chest. He sighs, running his hand through my hair soothingly.

"I know, I wish I didn't as well," he tells me. I look up at him, propping my chin on his chest.

"I love you."

"I love you too," he says in a soft voice, leaning down to press his lips to mine. His hand grabs my left, fiddling with the wedding ring I refused to take off this morning. I smile into the kiss, doing the same with his ring. We slowly pull away, looking at our intertwined hands. "I love you," he repeats. "I'll see you before you know it."

"Bye," I whisper, pressing a kiss to his ring. He smiles, turning to grab his bags. He then continues up the steps of the plane, turning to face me one last time, giving me a wave before boarding.

Why do I feel so sick?