Chapter 38

*Ryder's POV*

"Olivia, I'm fine!" I exclaim. She sighs, throwing a shirt and pants at my head. She ignored my words other than her sigh, continuing to throw things at me to get me ready. "Seriously, Olivia, I don't need to go to the doctor's. I'm okay," I say. She whirls around, facing me.

"Ryder, this is the fourth day in a row that you've throw up at least twice a day. You are going to the doctor's if you like it or not," she says, aggravated. I shake my head.

"Nope. You have to make appointments before-hand. I can't simply walk in and demand that I get tested without having an appointment," I state with a smug grin, glad I found a way around this. She smirks at me, pulling out a sheet of paper from her purse. It was a paper confirming an appointment. I turned to her, glaring. "I hate you," I mutter. She smiles at me, throwing a pair of shoes at my feet.

"I know you do. Now, get ready. We are leaving in fifteen minutes. I had to find a clinic pretty far from here so that it doesn't get out and be blown out of proportion. It's a twenty five minute drive. Hurry, don't want to be late," she says, leaving the room.

I grumble, starting to change into the clothes she picked. I had received a call from Harry yesterday asking why I was sick and didn't tell him. Apparently Olivia and Niall have gotten pretty close and she had told him of my sickness, who then told Harry. I told him I think that it is food poisoning, although I truly do not know. I just don't want him to worry. He has a tour to be invested in.

I walk out of the bedroom, going to the kitchen where Olivia was. "Fine. Let's go," I grunt. She nods, sending whatever message she had sent and getting out of her chair. She led me out to her car, which was already parked in the driveway, making it easier to get out.

I get in the passenger side as she starts up her car, the air blasting and radio already starting to play. 'Wolves' starts playing, making me grin and sing along. Olivia laughs, joining in on my singing.

"'In the middle of the night as the wolves come out, heading straight for your heart, like a bullet in the dark!'" we sing. We both laugh, dancing in our seats to the sounds of our boys.

*Harry's POV*

"Morning, mate," Liam waves. I grunt, falling beside him on the sofa. I try to keep myself awake by watching the movie that the other three had put on, but had trouble keeping my drooping eyes from closing.

"Livia is taking Ryder to the doctor today, Harry," Niall informs me. I snap my eyes open, turning my head to look over at him, one eyebrow raised.

"Didn't she already go? She said that it's food poisoning yesterday." Niall raises his eyebrows, shaking his head slowly.

"No? Olivia said she finally got her to go. So as far as I know this is her first time going for this," he explains. I sigh, running a hand through my hair, pulling it off my face.

"So she lied to me?" I ask myself. The other boys look at me sympathetically.

"She probably just didn't want you to worry mate, don't freak," Louis shrugs. I sigh, laying my head on the back of the sofa.

"If she had just said she didn't know what it was, I wouldn't have worried. Told her to go to the doctor's, maybe, but I wouldn't be mad. I just don't like her lying to me," I explain. They nod their heads at my words.

"Well, don't worry too much. Liv is keeping me updated, I'll keep you updated," he assures me. I sigh, throwing my arm over my eyes.

"Thanks. I'm going to bed," I tell them, leaving the room to go back to the bunks, falling asleep almost as soon as my head touches the pillow.

*Louis' POV- 2 Hours Later*

Liam and I are in the middle of a game of Fifa when we hear Niall gasp. I pause the match, turning to face him, my eyebrows raised.

"What's wrong, Niall?" I ask. His mouth is hanging as he stares at his phone. He looks up at me, back to the phone, and back to me.

"Well...she's not sick," he mumbles, still staring at his screen in disbelief. Liam reaches out, grabbing the phone from his grip. Niall scrambles to grab it back, but Liam dodges him, both of us hurrying to read the messages.

From: Nialler
To: Livi
How'd the appointment go?

From:Livi
To: Nialler
Fine...

From:Nialler
To: Livi
What'd the doctor say?

From: Livi
To: Nialler
I don't think I can say...

From: Nialler
To: Livi
Why?

From: Livi
To: Nialler
Wait, let me ask her.

From: Livi
To: Nialler
She said I could tell you but you can't say anything.

From: Nialler
To: Livi
Okay? What happened?

From: Livi
To: Nialler
Ryder is pregnant. Going to book a flight out with her next week to come tell Harry. Don't say anything to him. Ryder deserves to be the person to tell him.

(A/N: Lets be real, everyone saw that coming.)