7. The ignoring game.

Abhishek's POV-

"Don't keep your feet here!" Vashi exclaimed, very much annoyed.

"I will do whatever I want." I glared at her.

She's so bossy when she's on her periods. Damn.

"Mithali, swap places now." Vashi ordered Mithu.

"Mithali, no." I smirked.

"Mithali, yes." Vashi glared at me.

"Mithali, you do remember our deal, right?" I asked Mithali, with an eye brow raised.

Before Mithali could answer, Vashi spoke up.

"What deal?"

The three girls looked at me with a frown.

Before anyone of us could answer, Vashi said, "Okay, whatever it is. While returning home, I'm not sitting with him."

"We'll see." I challenged her.

"We definitely will."

A few minutes later, I got a text from Manjot.

M- What deal?

A- I'll tell you later.

M- Related to Vashi?

A- Yeah.

M- Sounds interesting... xD

A- Trust me. It is. I'm sure you'll be shocked. :P

M- As soon as we get out of the car, you're telling us.

A- Lol okay.

That was the end of the conversation.

I looked at Vashi. She was doing something on her phone with a smile on her face.

Even if she falls for me, I won't be able to reciprocate those feelings, that will eventually break her heart.

Am I doing the right thing?

Urvashi's POV-

WHY?!

Why did they make me sit next to Abhay at the theatre too?

Why did they have to be so cruel? Ugh!

We had this little fight over the arm rest which was of MY seat's! But no! Abhishek Sharma HAS to fight with me. But, ofcourse, I won it.

At some point of time he even pulled my hair lightly. That blew off my head. I took his hair in my fist and pulled it. Only after he screamed and apologised, I left his hair.

You don't mess with Urvashi Mehra, Mr. Sharma.

Sharma reminds me of this Sharma ji ka beta joke. I'm sure 96% of the Indian children have experienced this.

"You paid money to watch the movie not your shoe." Abhay whispered in my ear.

His hot breath tickled my neck.

I didn't dare to look at him because I knew if I did, the stupid thing that happens in the movie would happen here as well. The 'I looked at him- our closeness- got carried on' thing.

I looked at the movie screen and from the corner of my eye I saw Abhay sit back in his seat.

I literally had no interest in the movie. It was some shit love story where the male protagonist and the female protagonist meet, fall in love, get separated, meet after years, the girl is engaged but falls back in love with the male protagonist, breaks her engagement, and finally ends up with her love.