33. Memories.

(A/N: Just to cheer enigma_r up I've updated sooner that soon. ❤

Have fun. ^_^)

Urvashi's POV-

Just as I stepped into the room, all eyes turned to look at me.

I saw Abhay glaring at me.

Woah. Okay.

"Urvashi, have a seat."

I nodded and sat on the chair. It was right beside Abhay's. He held my hand under the table.

"Urvashi, about your decision-"

"Sir, I'm sorry to interrupt you but I've already told you my decision. I'd never choose anything over Abhishek." I told Vinod sir.

I could feel Abhay's grip getting tighter on my hand. It was like he was afraid to lose me.

"Urvashi, that's the problem." He told me, smiling.

"I'm sorry sir but I didn't get you."

"You've agreed to resign but these boys aren't agreeing to leave you. So, it's an order from BCCI that you have to get back to your job as the Team Manager of Team India." He smiled.

I looked at him in shock.

"But, rules?" I asked him.

"As long as Team India is number 1 in all the formats, rules can take a chill." He chuckled.

The guys chuckled along with him as I was still digesting the fact that I'm still the Team Manager.

"Thank you so much, sir." I thanked him, genuinely, slightly chuckling.

"Don't thank me, thank them. They weren't agreeing on leaving you." He chuckled.

I looked at the boys and they all had a 'I need to talk to you later' look on their faces. I gulped and quickly looked away.

"So, the meeting is done." So saying Vinod sir got up from his chair.

"Also, Urvashi, congratulations on your engagement."

"Thank you so much."

Abhay and I bent down to take his blessings. After he blessed us, he bid us goodbye and left the room.

"Urvashi Mehra."

Time to answer them.

Abhishek's POV-

Vashi and I were exiting the office when my eyes fell on a newspaper.

I picked it up and read the headlines-

"JUST FRIENDS NOT JUST FRIENDS ANYMORE?"

There were pictures of me and Vashi that I posted yesterday and some article. I smiled and kept the paper down on the table.

Just as Vashi and I exited the office, reporters screamed, standing behind the gates.

Vashi left her car in the parking lot and drove back with me. It was really tough getting out of there, especially when there were people risking their lives in front of my car.

"These people are crazy." Vashi chuckled.I agreed with her on that.

"Urvashi! I love you!" We heard someone say even through closed windows.

"What was that?" Vashi laughed.

"I don't blame them. My fiancè is really good looking." I winked at her.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Kuch bhi."

"You know what? T is the most used letter in Tuesday." She questioned out of nowhere.

"What?"

"Arre because, T-UES(USE)-Day." She said.

"Kuch bhi, Vashi." I laughed.

"Abhay! You remember the time you asked- who is Urvashi?" She laughed.

"Don't even start." I chuckled.

"The look you gave me, said it all." I added.

"Obviously! I was sitting right next to you when you popped that question!" She exclaimed.

"You remember you said 'Hi hot guy' and then stuttered and changed it to 'Hi...isn't it hot, guy?'" I chuckled.

"Hey! I was being honest. And by the way, you're still hot." She winked at me. I chuckled at her statement.

"I also remember irritating you at that party." I said.

"Oh man! I hated you so much back then." She chuckled.

"And yes! Our first walk." She reminded me

"I would never forget that! Honestly, I just came to say good night to you people before heading to bed and they sent me for a walk with you. But, I had fun." I winked.

She rolled my eyes at me.

"I also remember Mithali kicking the football right at your face." I laughed.

"Shut up." She smiled.

"You were flat face on the ground. For a minute I thought you died." I laughed more.

She laughed along with me on that. That incident was actually funny.

"And the way I told you about my past. Damn. Plus, the way you shouted at me was so bad!"

"I was jealous, okay!" I gave her a reason.

"Oh and yes! My 'Just Kidding' and 'Flying chappal' jokes!" She laughed.

"God no! The 'Just Kidding' joke still gives me nightmares. And the 'Flying Chappal' joke was so stupid. Like what the fuck is Tiger shroff phek ke marunga?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Hey! Shut up. They were bomb!" She told me.

"You are bomb." I winked. She rolled her eyes this time.

"Oh, and how can we forget my confession and our first kiss." She smiled.

"Those are memories to cherish." I smiled.

"Absolutely."

I held her hand while driving when she said this.

"Feels like you're holding my hand for the next seven lives too."

****

Tadaaaaaaa!

Next chapter is the last chapter of this book. :(

Yeah, this book has come to an end.

I gave you a recap of the begining of the book in this chapter. xD

Voooooote. ❤