27. Goa.

Urvashi's POV-

The last test match got over yesterday. India won all the matches except one test match. But come on! They won the series.

We've been here for three months and it all comes down to this.

Abhay won the 'Man of The Series' award and I couldn't be more happy.

Although, we hadn't spoken to each other for three months after that shower incident, I will always want the best for him.

We were flying down to Goa tonight. BCCI thought after an amazing and ofcourse, tiring series, we needed a break. So, they reserved a resort for us and our families in Goa.

We had already boarded the flight.

In these three months, Shubman's fans always shipped us! They'd go "Awww! Made for each other." Or something like "Their children are going to be super hot."

Like wtf, bruh?

Shubman and I became bestfriends in these three months and I was glad for that. This one time, Shub posted a picture of us goofing around. That picture was trending for a week! #ShubVashi being the ship name. Honestly, it's so funny! Me and Shub? Ha! No way! We always laugh while reading the comments.

Shub had also tweeted saying, I was just his bestfriend, and nothing else. I did the same too.

But, you know right, the media!

Shub and I had also gone for shopping one day. The media reached there too! They clicked plently of pictures.

The next day, the headline was - Shubman Gill with Lady Love Urvashi Mehra.

Life whaaaaat? Ewwwwww.

Abhay was quite disturbed with these things but didn't let it affect his game. The very day when Abhay and I had our little shower incident, I told Virat bhai everything. He has been insisting me to give Abhay a chance to explain himself.

Abhishek's POV-

We reached Goa and straight away walked to our rooms to take a nap. We decided to meet at the pool at around 4 p.m.

I woke up at around 2:15 p.m and headed to the bathroom. Post my bathroom routine, I ordered room service and had lunch.

I settled on black shorts and a red t-shirt that said 'Tu 13 dekh'.

After my hair was set, I took my sling bag which had my phone, earphones, towel, a pair of underwear, a pair of shorts and a pair of t-shirt because you never know, these guys might push me in with my tshirt on. I put on my aviators and after wearing my slippers, closed the door and headed towards the pool.

I saw Vashi playing with Ziva. She had a red bikini under a white cover up. Vashi and I hadn't spoken to each other since that incident.

I sat on a pool chair between Manjot and Shubman, keeping my bag down. My relation with Shubman hasn't changed one bit, even though the whole world thinks that my bestfriend is romancing the girl I love.

I knew he wouldn't do that.

I took my shirt off and kept it on the pool chair. The three of us were just laying on the chair until Virat bhai threw water at us.

"Arre bhai!" Manjot whined.

"Come in!" He chuckled at us.

I dived in first, followed by the other two.

We were goofing around in the pool when I saw Shubman looking at Vashi and some girl.

I swam to him and asked, "Whom are you looking at?"

"Bhabi." He answered.

"Kya?" I asked, totally shocked.

"Abey! Meri bhabi nahi. Teri bhabi. Woh dekh." He said, pointing at the girl, Vashi was talking to.

"She's pretty yaar." He said, still looking at her.

"If you think so, why don't you go talk to her?." I suggested.

"You sure?"

"Yeah! Go."

"Well, okay."

Urvashi's POV-

"Oh that's good." Amrita said.

I met her a few minutes back when walking back to the pool. She's such a sweetheart!

From the corner of my eye, I saw Shub walking towards us.

"Hi Shub!"

"Heyy."

"Shub, meet Amrita. Amrita meet Shubman." I introduced them.

"Hey. Nice meeting you." Shub said and shook her hand.

"Same here." She smiled at him.

"Uh, Vashi, Adithi was searching for you." He informed.

"Yeah?" I asked and looked around for Adithi.

"But she's in the pool with Manjot." I pointed out.

"Yeah, but she was searching for you."

"Arre but-" He didn't let me continue and he pushed me into the pool.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked him, now at the water level.

Amrita looked shocked to say the least.

"Have fun." Shub smiled.

I was about to say something but Abhay caught my wrist and pulled me to the other side.

Before I could say something, he spoke up, "He thinks she's pretty." I turned to look back at Shub and seemed like he was hitting it pretty good with Amrita.

"But who the hell pushe-"

"Shhh." He kept his finger on my lips.

"Take off your cover up and jump back in." He suggested.

I climbed up and was about to take off my cover up when I saw Hardik bhai with a girl. I ran to where they were standing, escaping many slips here and there.

"Hey! I'm Urvashi. But you can call me Vashi. By the way, what're you doing with Hardik bhai? Is he annoying you? I apologise from his side. I know he-" I was cut off by Hardik bhai keeping his hand on my mouth.

The girl he was speaking to slightly laughed.

"Hi, Vashi. Nice meeting you. I'm Raziya." The girl introduced herself.

I bit Hardik bhai's hand and he took his hand off my mouth.

"Nice meeting you too. So, how do you know each other?" I asked her.

"I was about to take her for a drink but then you jumped in from nowhere." Hardik bhai said with a poker face.

"But kau-" Before I could finish, Hardik bhai picked me up and threw me into the pool.

I glared at him.

"That was rude, Hardik." Raziya told him.

Ah! I like her already. xD

"I know right!" I said.

"She's a drama queen." Hardik bhai rolled his eyes at me but the smile never leaving his face.

"Anyway, I don't want to delay you guys, so..... carry on with your date." I said and winked at both of them.

I swam away from them and climbed up.

This time, I removed my cover up and dived in.

****

Next chapter within a few hours. :)

Vooooote. ❤