28. I love him, bhai.

Abhishek's POV-

I couldn't take my eyes off Vashi.

Damn.

She was flawless.

There's nothing not to love about her.

"A picture will stay longer."

I turned around to see Adithi smirking.

"Heyy." I said, nervously.

"Yeah. Yeah. I know what you were doing there." She winked.

"Want some help?" She asked.

I furiously shook my head.

"Please, no! We know what happened last time, don't we?" I questioned, referring to four years back. She gave me a sad smile.

"And, anyway, I will win her back myself." I told her.

"All the best with that, Mr. Sharma."

"Thank you, future Mrs. Kalra." I smirked.

And god, the way she blushed.

"So, how's it going on between you and Manjot?" I asked her.

"Ah! Beautiful, touchwood. I love that man with all my soul." She grinned. I smiled back at her. Adithi and Manjot are so cute together.

And look at me! Still trying to win over my girl. I looked at Vashi who was having a chat with Anushka bhabi. She said something to which Vashi laughed, before giving each other a high-five.

Girls, I tell you.

I spoke to Adithi for a few more minutes before Manjot swam towards us. I excused myself and climbed out of the pool. I took my bag and headed towards the washroom to change.

When I came out, I saw Vashi standing near the pool chairs. She was wearing a blue off shoulder top and a pair of white shorts.

She was yelling at Shubman. These two. Oh god. They fight like husband and wife.

WAIT WHAT!

NO.

I TAKE IT BACK.

I.
TAKE.
IT.
BACK.

They fight like bestfriends! Ha! Yes.

"Daat tod dungi." I heard her threaten him while I kept my bag on the side and laid on the pool chair beside Vashi.

"Chal chal" Shubman laughed.

She stomped her foot on the ground.

"Bol na yaar!"

"Nahi bolne wala mai" He laughed.

"Please! I swear to god, no lame jokes for a week!"

"Now that's a tempting offer. Fine, I'll tell you later."

"Yess!" She jumped in the air but lost her balance and fell on of me. Her face was inches away from mine.

Honestly, I did not understand one thing. Why was 'Hawaayein' playing in the background? I ignored that and turned my attention towards Vashi. I could see a small smile on her face. Now I wasn't sure whether I was dreaming or not.

Someone coughed and Vashi immediately got off me.

It was Hardik bhai. He had a smirk on his face.

"Ahh... I see." He winked at us.

"Uh- Uh- I- Uh- I.... Uh-" Vashi stammered.

Hardik bhai laughed at her and she blushed before quickly walking away.

----

It was around 11:30 p.m when I was taking a stroll around the resort.

"Hardik bhai?"

I was shocked to see him standing near the pool at this time.

"Abhay? What're you doing here?" He asked.

"Was just taking a stroll. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I was thinking about Vashi." He said.

"Vashi?"

"Yeah. Vashi has gone through a lot in her life. That guy was a dumbfuck to break her heart. She really loved him. I've seen her cry for him. But, you know what? I'm happy that you're here now. I can see you have feelings for her and I know you'll keep her happy. It's just that she has to forget that guy and get along with you." He said.

"She won't be able to forget him." I stated.

"What? What do you mean? Ofcourse, she will."

"I am that guy." I confessed.

"Abhay, what're you saying?" He questioned me.

"Bhai, the guy that broke Vashi's heart four years back was me. Mithali wanted Vashi to believe in love, so she made a deal with me. She told me if I made Vashi fall in love she'd do anything for me. I agreed to the deal. But trust me, I actually fell for Vashi. It wasn't a deal anymore. I really love her." I told him.

Hardik bhai looked furious.

"Do you know what you're saying, Abhishek?" He shouted at me.

"Do you even know how much she cried for you?" He asked, pulling me by my collar.

"I can't believe you did that to her." He pushed me back.

"Bhai-" He slapped me.

He was about to slap me again but Vashi stopped him.

Where did she come from?

She ran towards us and stood in between me and Hardik bhai to stop him from hitting me any further.

"Vashi, why didn't you tell me that Abhay was the guy?" He shouted.

"Because I knew bhai! I knew you wouldn't keep quiet. I knew you would hit him-"

"He deserves it Vashi!" He shouted.

"No bhai! He does not. He's apologised for what he's done. He regrets it." She defended me.

"Vashi move away!" He glared at her.

"Bhai, please, no." She pleaded.

"Why Vash-"

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM BHAI! I LOVE HIM." She shouted.

"What? I-I- wow." Hardik bhai said sarcastically.

He glared at me before walking away, leaving me and Vashi alone.

****

DANG! DANG! DANG!

Draaaaamaaaaa! xD

Vooooote. ❤

Next update tomorrow. :')