[1]

ii

ii. Trips to Mexico

"Gwen, this isn't a bad plan. Why do you always question everything I do?" Stiles threw his hands up in the air. He had an issue with Gwen talking bad about his so called "genius plans."

"Because everything involves someone in a near death situation and me experiencing cardiac arrest." She pushed back her hair and sighed. To her right was Lydia, who was watching as the siblings argued. She didn't mind usually. In fact, she thought it was actually entertaining.

"Oh hush you've never had cardiac arrest."

"I will if we keep walking towards our deaths."

They looked around the small village to see people speaking to one another and a taxi driving by. "This doesn't seem so bad." It did seem bad.

"It's not the town, it's the plan." Lydia hissed.

Gwen frowned, "No, it's the town too." She squinted her eyes at all the dust flying into her contacts.

"Ow." She rubbed her eyes trying to avoid rubbing mascara.

"What are you bitching about now?" Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Sorry my virgin eyes died, and they are still having PTSD from walking in on you and Malia."

He hit the blonde in the back of her head. "Anyway, what's wrong with the plan?"

Lydia didn't take her eyes off the men in front of them. "Stiles, this could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with." She paused, "You're aware of that, right?"

He put his hands in his pockets and sighed, "I'm aware it's not our best."

"Have we ever had a good plan?" Gwen questioned, raising her right eyebrow.

She crinkled her nose as Lydia spoke, "We are going to die."

"Are you saying that as a Banshee? Or you're just being pessimistic?" Rolling her eyes, Gwen thought of a place she'd rather be so dying wouldn't seem as bad.

"I'm saying it as a person that doesn't wanna die."

The trio began walking towards a large building. "Okay, would you just mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?"

The younger Stilinski grabbed her notebook from the inside of her jacket pocket and flipped to the page that's said "Banshee" in big letters.

She had documented everything she heard and everything she the she saw since she was 13 years old since she overheard Stiles talking about a Kanima and Isaac Lahey.

Even though she was only in 7th grade she went up to Isaac later that week and threatened him to tell her everything or he'd see his grave soon enough.