11~ Old Memories

It's been two weeks since Alex and I kissed at homecoming and we haven't talked about it at all. It's not awkward between us and that's what bothers me.

The Haywood boys and I have become really close. I see them as my brothers, well most of them.

It's Halloween this week and Del is freaking out about our costumes. She wants everyone to match somewhat. So Sav and Del both came over to my house after school.

"Ugh I hate picking group costumes" Savannah groaned and flopped on my bed. "Every year I get stuck with it and there's not a lot of big group costumes you can do"

"What about toy story characters? There's a million of them" I suggested sitting on my swinging chair.

"We did that two years ago" she groaned.

Well damn. I see what Savannah meant. We've been thinking for what felt like hours. We've been moving around my room trying to think of something.

"What about power rangers? I think there's enough of them"

"I'm not feeling that" Del said. She sat on my beak chair.

"What about we each have a partner and do Disney characters?" I said. "We'd all the corresponding and it'll be supper cute for the couples, well couple"

Del stood up and said, "Yeah but the boys would never agree to that." She began pacing around the room for the hundredth time.

"You're right" I sighed leaning back in the chair mopey.

Savannah suddenly popped up and smiled like crazy. We both looked at her with quizzical looks.

She thought for another minute before actually saying anything.

"Sav spit it out already" I groaned when she still didn't say anything.

"Okay okay. Staying on the topic of Disney. Snow White and the seven dwarfs. There's eight of us it's perfect."

"Go Sav!" I cheered and high fived her.

"Looks like we just found our Halloween costumes" Del smiled.

Sav stayed over for a little longer before she had to get to work. We worked out the rest of the costumes, choosing who would be what character, before she left.

"So have you talked to Alex yet?" Del asked once Sav left. No one knows that Alex and I kissed, at least I don't think they do. I didn't tell anyone except Del.

I groaned and flipped over stuffing my face in a pillow.

"I'll take that as a no" she giggled. "You need to talk to him, he can't just kiss you and not say anything about it for two weeks"

I sat back up and put the pillow in my lap. "It's not like I even tried to say anything either, but he acts like everything is normal."

"I told you this when you first came and I'll tell you again. The Haywood twins are major players. It's what they do." She looked at my frowning face apologetically. She got up from her spot on my swinging chair and walked over to me. "I'm not saying you two shouldn't date or anything like that. I think you two are good for each other. All I'm saying is I want you to be careful. I don't want you to get hurt"

"And I won't, I will be very careful" I looked up at her. She threw her arms around me and gave me a big hug. I hugged her back.

"I love you Aspen"

"I love you to Delilah"

After our talk we started talking about other things, including her friendship with Briar.