22~Telling Alex

"Please don't leave"

A chuckle left my mouth as I was tackled in a hug from Larry.

"Lar I have to go besides we'll see each other at spring break"

"That's too far away" she grumbled.

Two more pairs of arms wrapped around us and formed a group hug. 

"Are you coming for spring break too?" I asked Sam and My. The both nodded.

"Aspen, we have to go" dad interjected on out moment.

"Coming dad" I said before giving them each a big hug separately. "I love you all. I'll see you at spring break" I waved goodbye and blew all the kisses. 

The plane ride wasn't as fun as the first one. I had my dad back but I still miss my girls. A smile took over my face when I thought of getting to see the boys again.

Hours later and we were finally home.

Dad and I were some of the last ones off of the plane. The excitement of seeing everyone sharing bubbled inside my stomach.

I laughed out loud when the boys held a sign that had 'welcome home Aspen' in big letters and 'and Alec" in smaller letters. Delilah ran up into my arms and nearly took me to the ground.

Dad greeted mom with a big hug and a kiss.

Delilah reluctantly let go and let me hug my mom before I moved to the boys. Alex was the first one to hug me, then Jasper, then Briar, then Ashton, and finally Parker. He gave me an awkward side hug. I definitely was expecting more than that.

I was still upset at Alex for jumping to conclusions with Owen and actually thinking I would full on cheat with him. I know I kissed Parker but he started it and I feel like a terrible person for it.

"Let's go home" dad said as we got our luggage.

Del dropped me off at my house and I put all my stuff away. I drove straight  to The Haywood's house to see the rest of them. I also think it's about time I have a serious conversation with Alex and come out with the truth.

Dannie opened the door with her beautiful smile standing in the other side waiting on me. "I was expecting you" she smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you to Dannie" I chuckled.

"Aspen!" I heard Flynn yell and his feet coming down the stairs. I met him at the end and he jumped into my arms.

"Hey buddy" I spun him around. "I missed you"

"I missed you too. We were so sad. Especially Parker and Alex."

"Is that so?" I asked with a smiled.

Flynn nodded triumphantly.

"Where are they? So I can make them not sad anymore."

"Parker's in the gym and Alex is in his room" he said with a proud smile.

"Thank you Flynn" I gave him a big kiss in the cheek before I set him down. I headed to Alex's room. I didn't even bother knocking on the door.

Ashley sat on his bed in his clothes. Her eyes were puffy and red and her cheeks were tear stained.

She looked up at the sound of the door. She immediately jumped off the bed.

"Aspen it's not what it looks like I swear. He was just giving me clothes so I could wash mine here. My mother kicked me out again because Victoria Secret didn't hire me for a model, but I really turned them down. Not that mother will ever know that" she ranted.