24~Birthday

It's been a couple weeks since everything went down and everything is pretty great. Parker is my boyfriend. Abby finally ungrounded Del after Briar went over to smooth everything out with her parents and had dinner with them. Christmas break was much needed and I spent every minute of it hanging out with my friends and family.

It was Parker's seventeenth birthday and I couldn't wait to see him. It was also Christmas eve and all of our families agreed to have a big dinner and gift exchange at the Haywood's house tonight.

I almost went to the Haywood's as soon as I woke up but Mom made me eat breakfast before I left. It was almost ten thirty before I arrived at his house.

He was already waiting outside for me. I ran into his arms as he lifted me up and spun me around. I squeezed him tight. He laughed and set my feet on the ground, but I didn't move from my position.

"If we stay at here any longer people might start assuming things, babe" he whispered in my ear.

I immediately let go and smacked his arm. "Parker!" I squealed.

He laughed. "Don't you have something to say to me?" he teased.

"I thought the hug got my point across" I shrugged and tried my hardest to keep a straight face. I kept walking as Parker stopped behind me.

"I don't think so" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into him. Without a second to spare he crashed his lips into mine.

We pulled apart and placed our foreheads together. "Happy Birthday, Parker Haywood." I whispered, my lips brushing his as I spoke. I pressed my lips softly against his.

"I seriously hate you" He whispered.

"I love you too" I smiled. "Come on"

I took his hand and dragged him inside.

"Sydney!" I ran up and hugged her, almost as I did Parker. "Oh I'm so happy to see you! How was your getaway with Dean?" I asked.

"It was great, we had a couples massage and we had wine and a steak dinner in our hotel. It was so relaxing. I missed all my kiddos though. Dean threatened to throw my phone out the window if I kept texting the kids." We both laughed.

Parker came back into the kitchen and kissed my head. I didn't even notice he left.

"So what are my plans for me and my amazing girlfriend today?" He asked as a smile spread across his face. Sydney left us alone in the kitchen.

"I figured you wanted to hang here with your family today. I didn't have any plans."

"They're still be here at the party tonight" he shrugged.

"Park, it's your seventeenth birthday. Are you sure you don't want to stay here?"

"Babe, I've been with them all morning and I'll be with them tonight. They've already gave me my presents and we've done all the birthday traditions. I'm free until we have to be back for the party"

"Your present!" I exclaimed.

I forgot his present at my house. I knew I was forgetting something when I left home. I guess I was too excited to see Parker.

"Babe, you don't need to get me anything. Honestly all I want is to take you on a date."

"Too late, I already got it for you. Come on we can take separate cars and you can pick me up at my house. "

He pecked my lips and headed up stairs. He was most likely going to get his car keys.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Jasper standing.