17~ Love?

"Aspen, I have no idea what's coming out of your mouth right now" Ashton groaned and hit his head on the table.

"Ash, I know this is hard for you but all you need to do is use the quadratic formula and plug in all of the numbers" 

He looked deep in thought at the equation. He was over thinking and all the numbers and letters were going to his head. 

"First just identify a, b, and c" I told him. 

"A is one, b is twelve, c is three?" he questioned himself. I nodded my head and he kept going. "This is where everything falls apart" he informed me. He worked the equation without my help but I watched what he did right and what he did wrong. 

"Is that right?" He looked up at me hopefully, but I shook my head. 

"You got the factorization all wrong, but the rest is almost promising" I told him. 

He groan in frustration, hitting his head on the table once again. 

I know he's all worked up and he doesn't understand but it seems as if he's hardly trying. 

"Ash I know you don't really care about this and you just want to play football, it's an outlet I understand. But I need you to actually try and understand this. If you care about football you're going to have to care about school. I know for a fact that you're not a straight A student and you don't have to be, just put in a little bit of effort" 

"What do you think I'm doing right now, Aspen? You're right I don't give a shit about school and I appreciate you helping me and all but all I need to do is pass this test on Thursday to play on Friday! Stop trying to act like you know me when in reality you don't! I don't give a shit about you or school, I quit!" He yelled at me and stormed out of the living room. 

Parker walked in seconds later, probably because of the yelling, but as soon as he saw he he turned around and left. 

"Parker, wait!" I called after him but he didn't answer. 

I was left alone with an unfinished tutoring session. 

"Looks like this isn't getting done" I sighed to myself and put everything back in my backpack. I didn't care if some of the papers were Ash's. He could come get them from me if he wants to work. 

I put my backpack in a place I knew I would remember it. I've been here so much that Sydney finds my things lying neatly in a corner and laughs, because her boys are so sloppy, something I'm trying to fix. 

I skip to Alex's room to find him shirtless on his bed listening to music and flipping through a magazine. He didn't hear me come in, great. Now I can scared him. 

I tiptoe to the foot of his bed being careful not to be in his line of sight. I lightly tickle his foot and duck behind his bed. I swear he jumped three feet in the air and screamed like a ten year old girl. I stifled my laughter as he cautiously sit on his bed, looking around, somehow not seeing me. I make a weird noise between a growl and a demon-possessed cat noise. He screams again running for his door. 

I stood up from my hiding spot and couldn't control my laughter. He looks back at me with a playful glare on his face. I try to move but I'm stuck in some cords. He tackled me onto his bed tickling my sides. 

"No. Please. Don't. Stop." I squealed in between laughs. 

I tried to kick him off but he straddled my legs, where I couldn't move them. I got one arm free and used it to crash his lips into mine, causing him to stop tickling me. 

I tried to pull away but he deepened the kiss even more. My arms wrapped around his neck. he moved his hands from my stomach to my hips, rubbing gentle circles. His hands moved down to my thighs wrapping them around his waist, our lips never broke contact.