54. Sabrina

~song of the day~
No body, no crime - Taylor swift

  ~song of the day~   No body, no crime - Taylor swift

Dove's POV

Slowly, I open my eyes to the dim room, adjusting to the unfamiliarity of my environment. Although I just woke up, my body still felt heavy and weak, like one would after a drunken night.

Feeling uncomfortable, I yawn, stretching out my body. I stop mid-stretch at the feeling of the restriction on my wrist. My eyes snap open in fear, darting to my wrist, and just like I suspected, they were in handcuffs- with my left hand on one side, the edge of the bed in the other.

I wrestle with the handcuffs, pulling and tugging, my heart pace significantly increasing. I kick my legs to sit up, only to realize that they've been tied together with a rope.

Okay, calm down, Dove. I take a deep breath.

A knot forms in the pits of my stomach as I scan the empty, cold room with my eyes. The room was small with wooden walls, a wooden bed, and a small brown table in a corner. The bed is covered with a white sheet only. That's it.

There was nothing more. Nothing less. A tiny window stood by the side, closed- I didn't even think it could open. In the distance, the night stars danced in the sky, mocking me with their freedom.

Something was amiss. I didn't know if it was the pungent smell of the dusty wood or how fragile my memory was- unable to remember the events that lead to my being here.

The last thing I remember was falling asleep on the way to Fawn's house. Fawn! Ashley!

I open my mouth to yell out for my friends but shut it as quickly as I open it. If my kidnappers thought I was asleep, the dumbest thing I could do was alert them about being awake.

I didn't need a brain to know that Luca was probably behind my captivity.

The wooden floor creaks with footsteps approaching. I fall to the bed and close my eyes, pretending to be asleep.

Soon, the door to the room is open ajar, the footsteps increasing and getting closer. My heart skips faster in a fearful enigma.

I feel a rough hand grab my legs, fiddling with the rope. It takes a while for me to realize the person was untying the knot.

"Why did you tie down her legs?" Luca's voice demanded, an authoritative tone to it.

"Sabrina said to," another guy replies. I could recognize that Australian accent any time of the day.

I couldn't forget his name either since his accent reminded me of the name. Aussie.

"That fucking bitch," Luca spit. The anger in his tone was evident, leading me to wonder if he had always been such a bitter soul, but I was too attracted to his charms to notice.