1.

Just a warning:

As you can tell by the title of this story it's going to be containing a bunch of NSFW/sexual shit so if that makes you uncomfortable don't read this story!!

But if you have been here a while then you are used to my sexual stories and look past my warnings. LOL.

Either way, there's your warning so don't complain if you read and see a bunch of sexual shit.

I love you all!

❤️

__________

The sounds of men moaning filled the living room where Harry sat. His laptop was open sitting on his lap and the video filled his screen. Niall was out with his girlfriend, Opehlia so Harry took advantage of being home alone to watch without his headphones.

If he was being honest he loved it more with his headphones because the sounds were trapped right there in his ears and went straight to his dick.

The bottom on the screen was pressed against the wall with his legs tossed over the bigger mans arms as he fucked into him. His eyes were closed and his head was pressed against the wall as the top had his face tucked into the smaller guys neck. The bottom was moaning and whining while the top was grunting and cursing and they were sending Harry into convulsions. He wanted that for himself.

Not necessarily a big man like the one on the screen but someone that could manhandle him and treat him like the bottom he knew he was and the sub he desperately wanted to be for someone.

He watched the younger man dig his nails into his lovers skin and the sounds he was making was really getting to Harry. He was squirming on the couch trying to keep himself from grinding up against his laptop.

God, Harry thought, I'm a pathetic little bastard.

He sighed and clicked off the video and cleared his history before putting his laptop down. He needed a cold shower. The last thing he wanted was for Niall to come home and ask what he got up to.

The only thing he got "up" was his dick.

He threw his clothes to the bathroom floor and made sure the door was locked before stepping over to the shower and cutting the cold water on. His dick seemed to be getting harder by the second as the sounds from that damn video echoed in his head.

"I'm going to lose my mind." Harry groaned.

He ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath before stepping in and squealing at the cold water hitting his skin.

He closed his eyes and took a few steady breaths to get used to the cold he was surrounded by. He could feel goosebumps forming but he knew if he stood under the water for a little while his erection would go away and he wouldn't have to jerk off for the sixth time that day.

He didn't know if he was that horny or just enjoyed the serotine that having an orgasm gave him.

Maybe both.

Either way he had issues.

After fifteen minutes his cock was soft so he allowed himself to get back into his warm clothes. He cut the water off and dried his hair before stepping out into the living room, the bathroom light cutting off behind him.

Just in time, Harry thought.

Niall was walking in the front door.

"Harry!" Niall smiled, "How are you?"

"I'm good." Harry replied, smiling back, "What'd you get into?"

"Opehlia and I went to the park and fed the ducks." He smiled.