7.

Harry was tired of not having sex. He was tired of being on edge. He was fucking tired of not being able to stop his imagination from running wild.

He was tired of constantly touching himself.

He was tired of being by himself.

He wanted someone.

He wanted to be with someone.

He was so envious of the love and happiness that Niall and Ophelia had. He was happy for his best friend of course but he was realizing fast just how much he wanted that for himself.

Too bad he was a chicken shit, he thought. If he wouldn't have ran from guys in the past he could of found someone special.

LTomlinson: If they would have been someone special you would have known, Harry. You wouldn't have ran.

Louis's message rang in his head constantly reassuring Harry he did the right thing by running out.

So when was the right person going to show up?

Would he know if they were the right person or would it take time? Harry didn't know.

The only thing he did know was that he was impatient.

Harry: I forgot to ask you for your name the other day in the shop and when I texted you. I'm an idiot.

Mystery Man: That's okay haha. My name is William.

Harry: Nice to meet you properly, William.

Mystery Man: I think we'll meet properly when we hang out face to face.

Harry: You'd want to?

Mystery Man: Yes. I want to hang out with anyone who goes out of their way to get my number.

Styles94: HELP. HE WANTS TO HANG OUT.

LTomlinson: You go, Harry! Go for it!

Styles94: What if he finds out I'm a virgin then stops talking to me?

LTomlinson: If he's trying to meet up with you just for sex then leave, Harry. You don't owe him anything. It doesn't matter how attractive you think he is. I doubt he wants sex from you.

Styles94: I hope you're right. He's really attractive and I just want to kiss all over his face.

LTomlinson: Stay confident and be yourself and I'm sure you'll get the chance to. :)

Styles94: Thank you, Louis. I appreciate you always lifting me up.

LTomlinson: That's why I'm here. I'd like to think we're friends now.

Styles94: Of course! We'll have to meet one day.

LTomlinson: Absolutely.

"Liam?"

"Yeah, Louis?"

Liam looked up from his book to look at his friend. He was chewing on his nails and his leg was shaking. He put his book down and walked over so he could put an arm around his friend.

"Liam, I'm an idiot."

"Why? What happened?"

"So," Louis started, "I'm supposed to hang with Harry soon. Or William is."

Liam sighed but Louis ignored him.

"He just told Louis that he wanted us to meet one day, Liam. I'm only one person! I'm going to pull my hair out!"