10.

"Have you decided when you're going to tell Harry the truth?" Liam asked.

Louis paused the TV as Liam sat beside him, "Kind of."

"Now what does that mean?"

"It means that I've been thinking about what I'm going to say but I'm unsure of when I'm actually going to say it, Liam." Louis told him, "But I do know I need to tell him soon because he's really opening up to William."

Liam sighed, "I can't believe you let it go this long, Louis."

"Don't start, Liam. I've been going through emotional hell and I don't need you adding to it."

"Just say Zayn and I both told you so."

Louis flipped him off, "I'm going for a drive, Liam. I need to clear my head."

"I think instead of doing that you should just go ahead and tell Harry, Louis. There's no right time for this and the more you put it off the worse it's going to get."

"Why don't you tell him for me?" Louis joked.

"Absolutely not. Louis, get your phone out and call him. Tell him to meet up with you and tell him."

"I'm not telling him face to face, Liam."

"I'm not having this argument with you again, Louis. You know you're being a fucking idiot and you should tell him."

"Go to hell, Liam."

"I live with you so I'm already there."

Styles94: Okay so what if I send a picture to William?

LTomlinson: What kind of picture?

Styles94: A sexy one. I took a few earlier just to feel good about myself and idk I thought maybe he'd like one.

LTomlinson: I would think about it before sending it, Harry. You want to be sure.

Styles94: I'm sure that I like him.

LTomlinson: That much?

Styles94: Absolutely.

Louis couldn't let him send the pictures. That would be drawing a line that Louis wouldn't be able to fix.

William: Harryyyy.

Harry: Hi, William! I was just going to text you.

William: You thinking about me?

Harry: Yes.

William: :) Are you busy?

Harry: Not really. Just cleaning up the house.

William: Do you want to meet up? I want to talk to you about something.

Harry: Sure! Want to go for a bite to eat? My treat.

William: That sounds lovely, Harry, but it's my treat.

Harry: Let me do this for you.

William: If you're sure.

Harry: I am. :)

William: Give me the time and place, Harry. I'll meet you there.

Louis knew this wouldn't go over well and he didn't want to tell Harry yet but he couldn't let Harry send pictures of himself. That was too far for Louis and even though he was being an asshole for not telling Harry the truth now, he knew it'd be far worse if he let Harry expose himself like.