17.

Harry had his eyes closed. His breathing was uneven. His nails were digging into Louis's shoulders and the older man hadn't even moved yet.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked, "I can pull-"

"Don't even say it." Harry warned, voice tense, "Just give me a few minutes."

Louis kissed his neck and pushed hair out of his eyes to kiss his forehead. He wanted Harry to be comfortable and to feel good. Afterall, this was Harry's first time and he wanted it to be incredible for Harry.

"Let me know when you're okay."

Louis sounded together but he was really struggling. Harry felt so good around him and adding the fact he hadn't got laid in a long time his body really was eager to get moving.

But it was about Harry.

It was all about Harry and making sure he was comfortable and felt safe.

Harry's eyes finally opened, "Move, Louis. Please."

"Are you sure, baby?"

Harry nodded, "Yes. Been wanting you for a long time now. I don't want to wait any longer."

He clenched around Louis's cock and gasped. There was a small sting at the feeling that shot up through his spine but he could ignore that because the feeling of Louis's cock being inside of him was really hitting him. He could focus on the way it felt to have him stretching him out and filling him up without even moving.

Louis pulled out and pushed back in gently watching Harry's reaction.

Harry groaned, "Oh my god."

"That okay?"

"Yes. Keep going."

Louis nodded and slowly began moving in and out of him. He was letting out cuss words under his breath as he moved because Harry felt like heaven around him.

Harry whined and dug his nails down Louis's back, "Holy shit."

"I'm going to reangle myself, Harry. I want to make sure you really feel good."

"Please," Harry begged, "whatever you need to do."

They kissed for a few minutes. Harry gasped into Louis's mouth as he felt Louis move inside of him. He could feel the change in angle.

"Hold on for me, baby." Louis grinned.

"What are you-"

Louis pushed back in.

"Oh my fucking god." Harry whined, "Do that again!"

So Louis did.

Harry's toes curled and his head started spinning. He always read about how good this could feel but actually experiencing it was something else. His thighs were burning from being spread out, there was still a small burn in his ass but other than that he was on fire. The way Louis's cock kept pressing into him that had his cock twitching and leaking was insane. He felt like he was starting to float.

"Can I go faster?" Louis asked, nearly breathless.

"Please."

So Louis picked up his face now fucking into Harry at a pace that had him fighting the urge to lose control. He couldn't lose control with Harry. Not now. He had to make sure his first few times was all about him and his comfort.

But Harry was squeezing around his cock, scratching at his skin, biting his shoulder as Louis bit his neck.

There were just so many feelings in that room and neither of them could get their thoughts together.