11.

"You're not mad at him?"

Harry shook his head, "I'm not. I'm upset of course but I'm not mad."

Niall stared at his friend with confusion, "I thought you'd be extremely pissed."

"Why are you talking as if you knew?" Harry asked.

Ophelia went to say something but Niall interupted her before she could.

"I did know, Harry. Louis told me."

Harry sighed and fell back on the couch, "Can I not trust anyone? Is everyone lying to me?"

"Harry, I promised him that he would be the one to tell you." Niall said, "It was his place to tell you not mine. But everything's good right? You two are going to know each other better and there are no secrets."

Harry shrugged, "I guess you're right."

"I just don't get how you're not mad." Ophelia spoke, "I'd be a little mad if it were me."

"I don't know, Lia. I really liked talking to Louis and who I thought was William. I guess part of me is glad they ended up being one person. I know it makes no sense but I'm not mad at him. I'm just upset and that feeling will go away."

Ophelia moved over so she could lay down beside him, "He seems like a good guy, Harry."

Harry smiled and wrapped his arm around her, "He does. I think that's why I'm not mad as people think I should be."

"You stealing my girlfriend?" Niall joked.

"Yes, Niall. A gay man is stealing your girlfriend."

"You probably could." Niall laughed, "Women love you!"

"I think women are wonderful but they aren't for me. You have nothing to worry about."

Styles94: Louis.

LTomlinson: Hiiii, Harry. How are you?

Styles94: Is it weird that we talk here and over text? I know you said to keep this that way we can have our serious conversations.

LTomlinson: It's up to you, Harry. We can talk through text if you want but one of us would have to cancel our pairing here. I'd be talking to someone new.

Styles94: Oh.

LTomlinson: You okay?

Styles94: Idk, Louis. Kind of makes me nervous thinking about you talking to someone else.

LTomlinson: This is my job, Harry. You have nothing to worry about.

Styles94: What if you find someone you like talking to better and stop talking to me completely?

LTomlinson: I would never do that. I care for you too much.

Styles94: Really?

LTomlinson: Really.

Harry squealed into his pillow before rolling over. He knew he had to get up and get out of his house for a little bit but he wished he could just stay in his bed and talk to Louis all day.

"Harry!" Niall shouted, "Are you ready?"

"Yes! Give me a few minutes."

Harry decided to go out with Niall for a while just to get out of the house and feel the sun on his skin. Niall respected the fact Harry was an introvert but also had no problem convincing Harry to leave when he felt Harry had been locked up for too long.