16.

There are some smutty things in this chapter. 😚😚
___________

Over the next few days it seemed as Harry couldn't have any time alone with himself or Louis. He spent time with Niall preparing to get the house of their dreams and that meant signing papers, checking finances repeatedly and getting things packed slowly. They could move in a couple days and Harry wanted to be ready. Luckily for them the place came with furniture so Harry and Niall decided to sell the furniture at their apartment when they were officially moved in.

Louis: I miss you.

Harry: I miss you too. :((

Louis: What are you doing?

Harry: Just dropped Niall off at work so I'm going to head home and take a nap or something. Idk what to do.

Louis: Come over.

Harry: Really?

Louis: Of course. I want you here, silly. Liam and Zayn just left so we'll have time together.

Harry: Thank God. I miss you.

Louis: Get to driving, baby! I'm here waiting.

Harry: Naked?

Louis: Harry Styles.

Harry: 😊😊

Louis: I mean I can be if you want me to be.

Harry: I don't need a boner while I drive.

Louis: You started it, darling.

Harry: Shush. I'm on the way.

Louis: Drive safe.

Harry: Always.

Louis was on pins and needles. These last couple days he only had FaceTime and messages with Harry. His hands were itching to touch the boy whether it was just a hug or down his pants. Louis didn't really care. He just wanted Harry with him.

Zayn: You're whipped.

Louis: Fuck you.

Zayn: My ass is too tight for your small dick.

Liam: ??????

Louis didn't bother replying but he knew they were bickering by the way his phone was buzzing. Once he heard a knock on his door he tossed his phone to the side and instantly went over to let Harry in.

Louis couldn't get a word out because Harry grabbed him and pulled him in for a kiss. Louis groaned and pulled him in by his shirt kicking the door shut. Their lips remained locked as Louis walked backwards until he hit the couch. He ignored the pain in his ankles and focused on the way Harry's tongue felt inside his mouth.

Louis pulled back a bit to look at him. He looked beautiful. His face was already flushed and he looked out of it.

"You okay, baby?" Louis asked.

Harry nodded with a soft smile on his face, "I'm great now kiss me again."

Louis laughed, "Come sit down for a second, Harry. I don't want you getting overwhelmed."

Harry let Louis lead him around so they could sit down.

"Need to take a breather before you overwhelm yourself, Harry."

Harry nodded and took a deep breath, "On a different topic, Niall and I have started cleaning up and packing a bit."

Louis smiled, "I can't wait to see the house."