13.

Louis asked if he could kiss him and of course Harry said yes but it turned into a make out session in Louis's bed.

Harry was addicted to the other man. He wanted to have Louis in every way possible but he knew there wasn't a chance of convincing Louis to go further tonight. He wouldn't complain about anything that Louis gave him though. He was happy and he was going to take advantage of every second he spent with Louis.

Louis pulled back and smiled, "You okay?"

"I'm happy." Harry answered, "Very happy."

Louis pushed Harry's hair away so he could kiss his forehead, "Me too. I think we should stop making out otherwise I'll stop breathing."

Harry giggled and let out a breathless laugh, "I forgot how tiring making out could be. I haven't made out with anyone in a while. I also forgot how much I love kissing."

Louis ran his hand down Harry's arm tracing each tattoo with his finger, "You are so beautiful."

Even in the dark, Louis knew Harry was blushing. Something he figured out was that Harry blushed every time he complimented him or said something even remotely sexual.

Harry reached up and ran his thumb across Louis's bottom lip, "Clearly you haven't seen yourself."

Louis kissed Harry's wrist, "We should get some sleep otherwise we'll end up complimenting each other and making out all night."

"Is that a problem?" Harry asked.

"Only because I want to take things slow with you, Harry. I don't want to lose control or rush things with you. The last thing I want to do is have sex with you when you're not ready yet."

"But I am ready." Harry replied, "Ready for you."

Louis smiled, "We'll talk about this soon, alright? Don't take this as a rejection because I'm not rejecting you, alright? I want you too."

Harry smiled. He could live with that. He could live knowing that Louis wanted him too. It would be his motivation to get out of bed in the mornings and live his life.

Niall: Are you coming home today?

Harry: Duh. Louis and I are going out for lunch but I'll be home soon.

Niall: Did you have sex?

Harry: Why are you the way you are?

Niall: My mom asks the same thing.

Harry: LOOOL. Go to hell.

Niall: 😝😝

When Louis dropped Harry off, Harry almost crawled back into his car. He wanted to spend all his time with Louis but he knew they needed to have the time apart as well. Too much time spent together could get them bored easily or just ruin the fun of what they had.

"I'm home!" Harry shouted, letting the door fall close behind him. He was really getting tired of this apartment. He wished he had space for both of them, he wished they had a backyard with a pool. He would have to talk to Niall about looking into a house or something. He knew it wouldn't be a long talk because Niall would jump at any opportunity to get out of here.

Niall walked out from his bedroom, "Hey there, bitch."

"Don't call me that, dick."

Harry walked to the kitchen to grab himself a soda. He opened it and leaned up against the counter watching Niall as he sat up on the counter swinging his legs back and forth, "I have a question, Niall."