Chapter One

"No! Stop it!" Harry hollers, his hands above his head in a weak attempt to defend himself. He runs out of the kitchenette and into the bunk area, leaping on his bunk and scrambling to pull the curtain closed.

Of course he knows he hasn't succeeded in hiding from Louis; the tour bus is only so big. However, giving up isn't an option.

"Oh gee, I wonder where Harry went." Louis says sarcastically, his voice traveling closer to the bunk.

Snickering to himself, Harry grabs his pillow, holding it in front of him as he prepares to wack the shorter boy to the floor with it.

Yanking the curtain to the side, Louis expects to have the upper hand, cornering Harry in his bed. What he wasn't expecting was a face full of pillow, knocking him backwards out of shock.

Harry scoots out of the bunk, hitting him again and again with the pillow, beating him to the floor, both boys laughing so hard they can't form words.

"No fair!" Louis chokes between laughs. "I don't have anything to hit you with!"

You can smack me wheneve- no. Let's not go there right now.

"Well, that sounds like a you problem doesn't it?" Harry replies, shaking his head to clear his thoughts before giving him one last smack across the face and spinning on a dime, darting for the other side of the bus.

"Hey Ni, Li." Harry blurts out as he takes a running jump over the boys who are sprawled on the floor playing FIFA.

Receiving a half-hearted "hi" from each boy, he continues to dance down the hall, feeling nothing but joy.

"You're so dead, Haz!" Louis calls from the other room and Harry giggles to himself, clutching his pillow tight.

He continues down the bus, searching for a good hiding spot. A door swings open in front of him and he barely stops in time before barreling into Zayn.

"Ooh, sorry man. You done in there?" Harry asks, pointing towards the bathroom the other boy had just emerged from.

"Don't kill him, Louis!" Liam's voice yells, telling Harry he has approximately six seconds to hide.

"Thanks." Harry says, not waiting for Zayn's reply before pushing past him and into the bathroom. Pulling against the doorknob, he tries to close it before Louis reaches him. Unfortunately, there's a resisting force on the other side and it becomes a battle of strength, both boys grunting in effort, but smiling too.

Louis needs to reach Harry. He needs to make him pay for hitting him with a pillow. Tickling maybe? Or kissing. Louis really likes using kissing as 'punishment' for the younger boy because he gets all flustered.

He's well aware that he's not as strong as Harry, so he won't win this way. Raking his brain for a weakness he can use against him, one pops into his head.

Harry becomes as strong as a boiled piece of spaghetti when he's laughing.

No longer pushing on the door, he can hear Harry's laughs falter in confusion.

"Hey Haz? What's the difference between an enzyme and a hormone?"

"What?" Harry asks, mixed with curiosity and bewilderment.

"You can't hear an enzyme."

There's a pause before Harry's angel like laughter infects Louis' ears and Louis flings the door open. It moves easily, Harry stumbling forward, one hand raised to his mouth to cover his laugh.

Reaching out, Louis grabs the hand by Harry's face.

"Never cover your laugh. I love your laugh. I wanna see it."