Chapter Seven

@LouisTomlinson : hey everyone, just wanted to address something. The kiss on the livestream yesterday was not genuine. Talk about the band had been decreasing, so Harry and I stupidly decided to take matters into our own hands with that publicity stunt. There is nothing going on between him and I, as I am straight and he is my best mate. We deeply apologize for any misunderstandings, confusion or pain that may have been caused. Best regards, Louis x

@HarryStyles : hi guys, sorry about that whole kiss the other day. It was Louis' and my sad attempt at getting publicity due to our ratings going down. There is nothing going on between him and I. My apologies for any issues. H

Those sad excuses for tweets had been out for less than an hour and already had a combined total of 39,792 retweets and 1,003 comments.

@larrystylinson4evaaaa commented on Louis' post : noooo I was so happy for you guys, you looked in love </3

@louisstuffedchicken commented on Louis' post : best mate... yep. I kiss my best mate ALL the time

@harryscurls commented on Harry's post : there's no way that was a fake kiss, his hands were in your HAIR-

@sarahlouisemay commented on Harry's post :  if that's fake y'all need to quit singing and start acting because daYUMM

@karenjones commented on Harry's post : it's bad enough you're gay, don't infect poor Louis too. Keep One Direction leaning the Right Direction.

@harryscurls replied to @karenjones 's comment : piss off you wanker

Harry sighs, leaning back on the bed so his back leans against the headboard. It was bad enough that they had to publicly say Larry is bullshit, recloset Louis and continue hiding their- his love, but now the fans are arguing as well. I guess it should have been expected, they're going to lose a few fans because they're disapproving of their 'publicity tactics', or apparently, Harry's gay disease.

Groaning, Harry tosses his phone away from him and covers his face with his palms, stretching his back slowly.

Gay disease.

It's not a disease. Why is it sick to love? Why should you be considered less of a person just because you love dick instead of breasts, or the other way around? Love is love, and as long as you have it you deserve to be happy.

"Fucking Karen Jones." Harry sighs, letting his hands fall into his lap dejectedly.

"Who're you fucking? I thought it was just Louis." Niall jokes from across the room.

"No, it is just Louis. It doesn't get better than Louis." Harry laughs to himself seeing Niall pretend to gag, but soon returns to his depressed state. "Karen Jones. Responded to my Tweet. Doesn't want me to infect Louis with my gay disease."

"Fucking prick." Niall spits. "It isn't a disease, Harry. You're perfect the way you are. Karen's just upset she been burdened with eternal unhappiness cursed upon her the moment her parents decided to name her Karen."

"What about Liam's mom?"

"She's different. Her curse was broken when she gifted Liam to the world."

Harry smiles again, appreciative of the Irish boy who can always find a way to cheer him up.

Crawling onto his knees, Harry straightens before letting himself come crashing down onto the sheets, bouncing a little when he makes contact.

As much as he does love Niall, he wants Louis. He loves Louis in a different way. He can't ask Niall to spoon him because he's feeling bad about himself. He can't talk to Niall about feeling dehumanized by the world just for being gay, because Niall couldn't understand what that feels like. He can't ask Niall to fuck him senseless until all of his problems go away.