Chapter Sixteen

Epilogue

"The record label just called, they said they've settled everything with Simon. All the scheduled concerts will go on as planned, and the tickets people have already bought will work. Simon wants a percentage of the earnings from the rest of the tour, but that's it. Once we're done in America we're free of Psycho Simon." Liam relays to the room, feeling the tension in the air.

Cheers erupt from the boys. They've been saved. Simon let them go, but they were picked up almost instantly by someone else. And this time, the boys vetted the company a bit more thoroughly, making sure there weren't any homophobic rules they'd have to follow.

"We've done it, boys!" Zayn claps Liam's back while Niall dances around the room, Louis reaching for a hug from Harry.

"Our careers are perfectly intact, we're free from Simon, and you two are a million times happier. I'd call that a win-win." Liam calls to the couple.

Everything's perfect.

~

They hadn't done any interviews since the final European concert since Modest still had control of them during the five month break. Hopefully with the new company they can get into one soon to clear the air.

Things have been weird since that concert four and a half months ago, and no one was sure where they stood, both the band with the fans and the fans with the band.

News of the band switching labels concerned the fans, who became worried that the break would become permanent.

The boys assured everyone that they'd be back as soon as possible, with new and improved music.

~

"We have our first concert back in a few days." Louis mumbles, reaching for Harry and pulling him closer to him on the bed.

"Mm yeah. I'm really excited. I've got to Google the lyrics though."

Once again, Louis blesses Harry with his laugh.

"Did you forget all the songs?" Louis asks, playing along.

"Not all of them. I remember the sexy ones you wrote for me."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm."

Harry lays his head on the pillow beside Louis, his eyes closed as he hums No Control to himself.

"That's the only important song, really." Harry concludes, making Louis grin.

"What Makes You Beautiful is important. That's got your big solo in it."

"Don't remind me. I've been traumatized by you guys during that."

He dramatically rolls away, turning his back on his boyfriend.

"Heyyy no fair! I want your face." Louis pulls Harry back over harshly, Harry grunting in surprise. "Besides. Why would I stop them from pantsing you on stage? I wanna see it too."

"Oh my god..." Harry mutters to himself, shaking his head as he nuzzles into Louis' neck.

After a while, Louis breaks the silence.

"You think Mark had a fit when he found out about us?"

"Mark?"

"You know, from that interview right after the bullshit tweets. Where we met Luca."

"Ohh, right. I hope he did. I hope he got so upset he threw a hissy fit on the air and got fired. I hate that guy." Harry responds, his voice surprisingly neutral for such harsh words.

"He was only doing his job, I suppose. But I wouldn't be upset if that did happen." Louis strokes his fingers through Harry's hair while Harry lazily shifts so his head is on Louis' bare chest.

They lay in peace for a while, Harry breathing deeply, enjoying the scent of his Louis.

"I love you." He murmurs, tilting his head to press a kiss to his chest.

"I love you more."

"Nuh uh." Harry disagrees, bringing his arms up to wrap around Louis' neck.

After a pause, Louis absently replies. "Mhmm"

Harry can tell Louis' falling asleep, so he just hums softly.

Soon enough, Louis' heavy breathing fills the room, his grip on Harry loosening only slightly.

Harry hunkers down with him, pulling the sheets over them and trapping their warmth.

Slowly, he drifts off to sleep with his golden boy in his arms.

~~~

It's over oh my gosh

I spent so much time on this it was probably unhealthy, but I really hope you guys liked it!

I have a bunch of oneshots written on my other Larry story, so hopefully you'll enjoy those too if you read them

Anyways, i hope everyone reading this is doing fantastic and remembers how important they are (yes you) and have a fabulous life :)