A weird day on the Loud House.

The Loud Family, known either for the insane rate of fertility of Rita Loud or the lack of protection from Lynn Loud Senior, it is also known as the BIGGEST family in all Royal Woods.

13 family members living altogether on the same house, Rita and Lynn Senior Loud being the parents and their 10 daughters and one son.

How is it possible to recover so fast from pregnancy and get pregnant again in a matter of months was unknown for everyone in the medical community.

Nevertheless, despite all their economical and stressful struggles, the parents managed to somehow raise their children properly.

And by properly, I mean all of them do their thing and sometimes wreck everything inside the house with their childish and childish-er behavior but, all and all, they're a good family.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Unless their fights or playing escalate on Lisa Loud's laboratory/bedroom and blow something up again.

(Loud House; 5:30 PM)

"*COUGH* *COUGH* Lana! What have I told you about irrupting into my bedroom without permission?" Spoke a 4-year-old girl.

She has short brown hair and wears large circular glasses, wearing a green sweater vest over a white shirt, a plaid skirt, white socks, and brown shoes.

She's Lisa Loud, the tenth sibling to be born in the family.

"It's not my fault! Dexter here smelled something funny around here and wanted to take a quick bite." Spoke a 6-year-old girl while she carries a raccoon.

She has blonde hair with two braids tied down with red hair bands, and she is missing 2 front teeth. She wears a red baseball cap backwards, white sneakers with blue stripes, and a murky green t-shirt under a dark blue overall.

She's Lana Loud, the eighth or ninth member of the Loud Family to be born.

"Under any circumstances, your interaction with the Procyon lotor does not confer upon you the authorization to forcibly enter my personal laboratory space, engage in unauthorized manipulation of my chemical experimentation apparatus, and subsequently cause an explosive breach in the structural integrity of the overhead architectural barrier." Lisa.

"Lisa, English." Lana.

"I don't care your reasons to enter, you messed my equipment so don't come back again." Lisa.

"Aw, come on! It wasn't even the worst explosion I've caused, at the very least is the tenth NO, twelfth of the scale." Lana.

Just as she said that, a big black box fell from the attic and smashed another table in the room.

"Ok, top 10." Lana.

"*SIGHS* Kindly remove your mammalian companion from my designated living space and commence the necessary restoration procedures without delay." Lisa.

"I didn't get what you said but I'm guessing you want me out of here and to patch everything up. Come on, Dexter, we know where we're not wanted." Lana.

She took her raccoon friend and left Lisa's room, leaving the latter seeing how much damage the raccoon had caused.

When she finished counting her losses, she was drawn to the mysterious box that fell from the attic, she was sure that she'd made a complete recount of everything stored within the attic, but it was the first time she has ever seen the box.

"Thursday 22, I've found a mysterious box that fell from the attic, it does not match with the ones I have on the registry so, driven by curiosity, I decided to open it to see it's contents." Lisa spoke to a small recorder that she put in her pocket.