Lukas Loud.

"WE HAVE A BROTHER????!!!!" Everyone except Lucy and Lisa.

"Just as I suspected." Lisa.

"Huh?" Everyone.

"This goes far before the box was discovered, as you know I'm the one in charge of the taxes and that basically means that I know every penny that goes through our parental figures to pay for our expenses." Lisa.

"Make it short." Everyone.

"Urgh, I realized that there was an irregularity regarding the household expenses as there was a time lapse when the expenses were reduced, until Lincoln was born. Since then, I've pondered about the theories of an elder sibling, but with no proof whatsoever I decided to leave the matter at that." Lisa.

"That wasn't short." Lola.

"Yeah, yeah, you know math congrats. The real issue is why have you kept him a secret to us all these years?!" Lana.

"Yeah, you know how much I've longed to have a brother, and you're telling me that I've already had one?!" Lincoln.

"We know, it's just that, we couldn't bring ourselves to accept what happened to him." Lynn.

All the older sisters sulk while they remember their dear brother.

"Maybe we should tell you more about him instead of explaining what exactly happened to him." Luan spoke while looking for something in the black box.

Lincoln wanted to protest but noticed the saddened expressions of her so he decided to respect their wishes.

"Aha! Here it is." Luan took out a bunch of video cassettes.

"What are these?" Lana.

"The only videos we have of Lukas, here, this one's the first one." Lori.

Lori took the video names 'Lukas Loud #1' on the cassette player in the TV and turned it on. The siblings quietly seated themselves on the livingroom while Lori finished the settings of the TV.

[PLAY]

The video starts with the kid, now known as Lucas, carrying a baby girl.

"Well champ, how does it feel to have a sister?" Spoke the father of the family, Lynn Loud Senior.

"Hehe." Lukas smiled while carrying Lori.

"Aww, my little baby likes his little sister, doesn't he." Spoke the mother, Rita Loud, the only member without a name starting with L.

"Yeah, yeah." Lukas snuggled with Lori and she giggled.

"He's always been like that, caring." Lori spoke, interrupting her sibling's focus on the video.

The video continued with a series of activities the Lukas and Lori did together, they played in the yard, Lukas fed her but she puked on his face, only for him to laugh. They both would enjoy the baby music their parents were singing, Lukas sharing everything he has with Lori. Overall, a wholesome video.

It then continued to when Leni was born and Lukas was smiling at Lori and Leni.

"Em, how long is this tape?" Lincoln.

"Between 1 to 8 hours each, mom and dad really went all out to keep our memories recorded." Luna.

"I know this is emotional and all but, can't we fast-forward a little?" Lola.

Everyone glares at her.

"What?! If he's going to do similar things each time a sister is born, why not skip it?" Lola.

"Fine, we'll skip it." Lori.

"Aww, I wanted to see the clip where you did number two on yourself and Lukas gave you, his shorts." Leni.