I'm Back.

(1 Month later)

The Loud House was the same as always: petty incidents, large lines for the w.c., gross things happening in between. The only key difference is that everyone is now wearing a unique accessory.

The list include: A pocket watch, a belt buckle, two flower hair pins, a camping badge for wildlife care, a white scarf with the LL initials in golden, a fountain pen, swimming goggles, a black small chain, a blue guitar pick with a red tip, fingerless gloves, and a teddy bear called Teddy.

They all distributed said objects that used to belong to Lukas. Why he had hairpins is something no one knows.

Lori got the pocket watch. Leni got the hair pins. Luna got the guitar pick. Luan got the scarf. Lynn got the gloves. Lincoln got the belt buckle. Lucy got the black chain. Lana got the swimming goggles. Lola got the badge. Lisa got the pen and Lily got Teddy.

Now, what's today's trouble? Well, Lynn used one of Lucy's coffins to store her "lucky" and yucky charms. (Dirty clothes) So, yeah, rolling the movie.

"Who gives you the right to desecrate my coffins with your stench?!" Lucy.

"They're just coffins, at least they served a purpose other than being spider nests." Lynn.

"It was not for you to decide!" Lucy.

"Like when you brought 10 bats to our room and I almost got a heart attack?!" Lynn.

"Like that would be a surprise, considering you swallow three whole meatballs subs before dinner." Lucy.

"At least I look alive, Mrs. I'm too good for the sun!" Lynn.

"At least my whole body doesn't smell like rotten corpses all the time!" Lucy.

"Well... At least I actually look like a member of this family! Oh, crap..." Lynn.

Lucy remains still until she suddenly dashes out of the room and soon of the house.

"Oh f**k." Lynn mutters.

Lynn tries to run after her sister but accidentally trips over the coffin and traps herself inside.

"Can this get any worse?!" Lynn.

She notices that the coffin was filled with some of her "lucky" charms and she was now suffocating on her "luck". Good thing the coffin had a crack from where air could enter, otherwise our tomboyish athlete would be done for.

(With Lucy)

Lucy was not having a good day. She had to go through a long line since 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM for an autograph of one of her vampire stories but the author had left when it was almost her turn.

One of her bats started a family on a cave outside Royal Woods and she had to release him. And the cherry on top is the fact that she missed a call from her goth friends to go to a dark Halloween history museum.

All of that piled up with what Lynn just said has thrown her over the board. She's aware that her appearance differs radically from any other family member, and even if she's proud of that, she still feels insecure about her overall appearance.

After running for several minutes without rest, she arrives tired at the cemetery.

Tired and saddened, she walked towards her favorite place to rest near a tombstone. Lucy sits near the tombstone and looks at the darkened sky, it appears that a storm was about to hit but the little girl didn't care.

She then began to cry due to the words her sister said to her. She said some things, true. And she's no stranger to that type of rejection but, she felt extremely affected by Lynn's comments this time.